Cartomancer, upcoming magazine

raheli

Thanks Cocobird, I think I will check it out.

Babalon Jones

Mine came. Looking forward a leisurely soak tonight and a read through. Will try to post thoughts about it after I've checked it out!

Madrigal

Babalon Jones, when did you order yours? I ordered mine over a month ago and haven't received anything.

JadziaDeForest

Madrigal, if you will get in touch with me via the website: TheCartomancer.com, I can look into your order and find out why you haven't received it yet. Thanks!

Babalon Jones

Babalon Jones, when did you order yours? I ordered mine over a month ago and haven't received anything.
Maybe two weeks ago or slightly less. It looks like JadziaDeForest will look into it for you, see post above mine.

Madrigal

Madrigal, if you will get in touch with me via the website: TheCartomancer.com, I can look into your order and find out why you haven't received it yet. Thanks!

Thanks, Jadzia. I looked at my inbox and see that payment was made on the 6th. I'm so used to Amazon's two-day shipping that three weeks feels like a long time when actually it's 'real time'. If I haven't received it by next week I'll contact you as per your suggestion. In the meantime I'm very much looking forward to this. Nothing like an actual hold-in-your-hands mag to read in these days of online formats.

Shade

I'm enjoying the magazine. I've gotten used to the idea that spiritual magazines are all black and white (to save costs) but the vibrant colors in The Cartomancer are quite attractive. I'm liking the range of topics covered and at $5/issue or teh digital version I am in.

I had a chance to interview Jadzia for the podcast I cohost and that episode posted today here: http://tarotvisions.podbean.com/e/tarot-visions-the-cartomancer-magazine/

Cocobird55

Yes, the colors are a nice treat.

chongjasmine

I am glad that the second issue is in pdf.
However, is it possible to also own the first issue in pdf?

gregory

??

BOTH mine are pdfs....