The Elemental Forces of Creation Oracle Deck

13WildMoons

I particularly like to work with the sacred elements of air, fire, water, earth, spirit (as ether). So this deck is very special to me. I've been using it for a couple of years. Usually on it's own at the beginning of session, then bringing in a tarot deck and reading both together, (and often separately).

Anyone else familiar with this deck? I think it would be great to talk about it with someone else. :)

13WildMoons

This is the deck but I have an older version with different images that I actually like better than these.

But yes, each element does have the same image. It's funny that until your post AJ, I never gave it a second thought. I guess that's because when I do a reading with them I look more at what elements are coming up strongly or what is missing. I also see how the elements are coming up together or are come up opposite of each other. For instance, a lot of water cards coming up on the other side of the spread from fire which may have only one or two cards.

It's not until after I've done that that I look at what the keyword on each card is. Sometimes it's just a glance and other times more.