Fallen Angel Oracle

Le Fanu

Not my style at all, I have to say, but I know quite a few people like their Angel decks and this one looked a bit different from usual, so I thought I'd spread the word.

It can be seen here and is by the same author (Nigel Suckling) who did the Dragon's Tarot

It is due out early next year (I seem to remember that February came up when I searched for it before) but can be preordered. I cannot find any other references to it apart from on amazon.

cardlady22

The description says: artist Sarah Perkins
How do we find out where to see more of her art?

Can't tell if I'll like it until then . . .

Le Fanu

I wonder if it is this Sarah Perkins? For some reason, the artwork on the Fallen Angel box chimes a little with the artwork of this Sarah Perkins, especially the latter images on page 2.

All pure speculation, of course. :)

cardlady22

}) *tongue in cheek*
And the description at Amazon says 69 cards. What about the (at least) two who got left out?

Le Fanu

Aerin said:
I'm all for something different, but this lot sound a bit errr OTT demony?
Hang on, maybe it is my style after all... })

cardlady22

I am

equal opportunity blasphemist and all . . . :laugh:

Still need to see some card pics though.
*drumming fingers on the desk edge*

It's a long way 'til spring.

Aerin

cardlady22 said:
}) *tongue in cheek*
And the description at Amazon says 69 cards. What about the (at least) two who got left out?

*hides*
*shakes*

HighPriestess

Ooh, I love the cover art!
I've always had a fascination with demonology. This looks like it will be a nice alternative to all the sugary sweet angel decks that are already saturating the market.

I found another listing that has a tiny image of the box and the cards. The cards look like they're brightly coloured--not what I would expect from a deck like this. Still, I may be wrong.

Le Fanu

ooooh, can you post the image you found?