The Love Pack

WyrdRaven

I just did the Enlightenment Pack three-card reading over at the PoV website and it was SO amazing that I ordered a deck. I love the artwork and the interpretations, so it is going to be a favorite deck for sure.

Mona18

I just did the Enlightenment Pack three-card reading over at the PoV website and it was SO amazing that I ordered a deck. I love the artwork and the interpretations, so it is going to be a favorite deck for sure.

It is very very cool!!! I have done a few spreads for people on this forum ... very eye-opening readings!!

214red

Have you tried the card flip they suggest on some of the enlightenment card like the shamanic test for example

Mona18

Have you tried the card flip they suggest on some of the enlightenment card like the shamanic test for example

I did ... it was a while back so i can't remember it exaclty but I believe it was face up (but now I don't remember what that means) and I don't have the book with me ... but I've only done it once.

214red

Am definately going to use it for coaching, its a good tool. I must admit to not liking the coloured backs

Mona18

Am definately going to use it for coaching, its a good tool. I must admit to not liking the coloured backs

me either!!! I have people (or myself) close their eyes to pick out the cards. it is a great tool!

WyrdRaven

Now that I have been working with the EP a bit, I can say that I much prefer using it as a divided deck rather than a full one, so I do like the different colored card backs.