Tarot Des Fleurs

gregory

Want me to try for you ? (At least one of those sellers is new, and may not know stuff....)

But there do seem to be some odd restrictions there... on "toys" - under which it is listed.... VAT stuff, I suppose...

But - you have PM :)

autumn star

I got my deck in the mail today and it is very pretty :) It was used but in like new condition.

When I search google images, some pictures come up of a similar kind of deck but with playing card images, does anyone know what it is? It is obviously french as all the webpages that depict it are french, and it must have a similar name.

ETA: The deck I am looking for is called TAROT FRANCAIS DES FLEURS originally printed 1902 :) I covet it alot but I suppose it rare.

gregory

THAT one ? I can show you where to get THAT; as far as I know there is still one there....

You have PM.

RJDB

Hi there

I too have this charming deck, but mine has card #5 missing. However, it has two of card #1.
It's a long shot I know, but is there someone reading this who has the opposite imbalance?

Best regards,

Rob

Mittkait

This oracle is my hands down favorite. It is sweet but not too sweet. It always gives accurate readings.

The artwork is also very lovely as well.