Winged Enchantment Oracle (Lisa Hunt)

Linfang

If you like bird cards, i also highly recommend this one: "Ascension to Paradise:
The Transcendent Power of the Bird Kingdom" by Jane Toerien and Joyce van Dobben.

i use it along side the Winged Enchantment Oracle.

Great advice, thank MG, I put it immediately on my wish-list :)

Madrigal

i think you are right, my friend; but i no longer have my Shadowscapes...
i do kind of miss it, but the images were hard on my eyes. i am thinking about
replacing it,though...as i so loved the animals and birds depicted.

I have taken to keeping a magnifying glass on my altar for the very reasons you mention. Very helpful! Also I have Shadowscapes as an app so I can zoom in on my phone or better yet see the card as a huge 9 x 6 image on my ipad.

HallowedNight

I'm reviving this thread because I just received my Winged Enchantment Oracle yesterday and I absolutely love it! I've only done a few drawings and spreads so far, but it seems to read like a dream. I really like the card stock, and, though I was a little dismayed by the size at first (I have small hands), it actually shuffles really well! Plus the artwork is just gorgeous, of course. Lisa Hunt is one of my favorite tarot artists. I recommend this deck a thousand times over!

Le Fanu

I got mine recently too. It's a beautiful deck - and big cards maximise the imagery. I haven't really used it - not sure how I feel about the readability. The divinatory meanings are written in the first person "I am the grand master of complexity.... I am unfettered determination" etc etc, which, I confess, I find a bit off-putting. I'd rather it just be brief succinct, (i.e) "complexity.... determination" and so forth. I don't find the images particularly intuitive so I may not be able to go down that route, but it is stunningly beautiful. No warping or bending or bowing with this deck for me...

But without a doubt one of the most beautiful, artistic and (thank god) angel free oracle decks around. And a New-Age-Crap free zone. I like that :D Thank goodness there are still some decks creators who are doing original oracle decks. I've virtually given up looking at oracle decks as they are just way too feel-good "oh-guardian-angel-help-me-delude-myself" type of thing.

This is in a category of its own.