Diana Cooper Decks 1st editions

Tigerangel

I've noticed that there is no scans of any of Diana Coopers decks in the aeclectic card gallery, I'm aware that she may not be as popular as other authors, but I do like her a few of her decks.

I already own the Unicorn deck which I find a simple deck for intuitive insights, I'm wanting to get her Atlantis deck soon, just recently I managed to find a first edition of the Angel of light cards, these are the black card backs with a golden angel figure on them, which I do believe are now OOP, the Angel of light cards that are ready available now are more a purplish card back with an archangel figure on it.

I would like to try and collect first editions of her decks if possible and not the mass copies that are available from her website,
If anyone has any info or pointers for finding her first edition copies I would be very grateful for any help.

Namaste.

Celtictarot

The decks published by Diana are from Findhorn Publishing and I don't think there is a first edition. So get the cards, I have the teen angels deck and it is a good deck.

Tigerangel

The decks published by Diana are from Findhorn Publishing and I don't think there is a first edition. So get the cards, I have the teen angels deck and it is a good deck.

Thanks, probably why I can't find much info 1st editions other than her Angel of Light deck.

I don't think I've seen that deck yet thanks.