Sibyl of the Heart oracle

Belinda2

I just bought a deck called Sibyl of the Heart which is coming from Italy. I went back and forth about getting this deck ( it's costly I paid 59.50 but only 800 will be sold ). It is base on the Rosicrucian alchemical emblems of the the 7th century mystic Daniel Cramer. I found out about this deck when I got an email from another forum( which I can no longer find ),to make a long story short the other club had more information and good pictures of the cards unlike the one on WWW.collectarot.com. the email that I was sent these oracle cards were also compared to Lenormand cards, how many of the images were like theLenormand cards but there was also a heart image added, It was very interesting too bad I could not paste the information from the email here.

I bought this deck because I was drawn to it, even through for me the deck was a bit costly.

knight_sephiroth

Wow! It really is pretty magnetic. I understand. :)

It reminds me of the milagro corazon, which are found throughout Mexico, Peru, New Mexico, Texas--nearly any place with a heavy Spanish-leaning Catholic presence, although I do believe they are in Germany and Italy as well. They are essentially little miracles, or little requests for miracles and the flaming heart expresses love and passion (and is connected to Jesus--you'll sometimes see retablos of Jesus with a milagro corazon).

I can't get over the relationship between the two and I'm very drawn to this...

I used to shy away from heart imagery in the past, discounting it as too kitschy or sappy, but about the past 10 years or so I've been increasingly drawn to the heart's simplicity and power.

I'd love to order this, but I think I've overspent this month on tarot goodies. Must wait a bit and hope there are still some left...

Belinda2

I am hoping to be it this week I will share it here with how it reads ECT

CosmicBeing

This looks gorgeous... why can't money grow on trees? I would go out and pick some 20 dollar bills to pay for this.

Also looks it would give precise readings.

lightpers

Looking forward your review, Belinda, i'm on the fence with this deck since 2 months ago.