Druid Animal Oracle Deck

BlueLotus

There is another deck with photographic images of animals that will soon be available.

Personally, I have just ordered its accompanying book which was published previously .

Although I do own and cherish the Druid Animal Oracle, I am not sure what my spirit/power animal is and so the above book with the accompanying CD will help me recognize and get aquainted with my animal . I trust that the great reviews speak loads about it.

Guiding Cauldron

to be honest...

i have never added to the deck, i havent felt a need to- but i keep the blanks in the deck so when one pops up i just sit and meditate and usually i get a message from a particular animal anyway. Sometimes within the deck sometimes another animal that comes into focus. :) I love it!

a_shikhs

I just bought this deck from Singapore and its awesome. Its so beautiful and connects beautifully. Im glad i bought it.. :)

Aysegul

Here's my little second-hand testimonial. I actually don't own this deck, but I did purchase it as a gift for my girlfriend. She's not really into oracle decks or tarot, as she prefers runes but I had a feeling she would really connect with this deck. She loved it and told me a few weeks later that it gave her the most accurate readings she'd ever gotten in a reading and that the images cued all sorts of insights.

HellzBelle

I also own and adore this Oracle deck, though my reasons for buying it might differ from most.
I don't use Oracle decks to read with, I've been gifted a few but haven't really given myself over to studying them for better understanding yet.
The reason I bought it was as an adjunct to my study and use of the Druidcraft Tarot by the same creators.
My method of study involves me picking apart and analysing/interpreting the image symbolism of each and every card, and to be sure that I was interpreting the animals where and when they are represented in these images, I felt it was necessary for me to buy this Oracle deck. For the same reason I also bought the Green Man oracle. Both of these oracle decks are great to use in your study of the DruidCraft, which is probably one of my favourite tarot decks.
I bought this Oracle 2nd hand, though in perfect condition it was without the blank cards but I'm not really fussed about that.

Little Baron

Is the size the same as the Druidcraft?

LB

BodhiSeed

The Druid Animal Oracle cards are about 1/4 of an inch taller, and about 1/2 of an inch wider.
However, they are a nice compliment to each other. :)

Many blessings,
Bodhran

Little Baron

Thanks a lot for that. Saw them and wondered.

LB

redflash

I got the Druid Animal Oracle at the same time as I got the Druidcraft tarot. I don't know why, I just knew I had to have it. I bought the Transference Healing Animal Magic cards which are lovely, but it didn't feel like it was the right deck for me. I then tried the Medicine cards, also very lovely but still it didn't feel like "the one". I knew it was very important for me to find the right animal deck because I was getting lots of little "signs" if you know what I mean !

Then I came across the Druid Animal oracle & the Druidcraft tarot & ordered them both. I am so pleased I did. I am totally in love with both decks. They are so beautiful to look at & give great readings. Whenever I look at a card from either deck I feel like I am slipping into the scenery ! The two decks compliment each other perfectly. If you have one, you have to have the other !

a_shikhs

I have both the decks - Druidcraft and Druid Animal Oracle. But how do you use both together??