Sibilla Oracle Cards

sognodinverno

I am still aroud Stella!!!!

At this time I dont' have so much time to explain you the meaning of the card, I think that you now it. "Imeneo" is arcaic, the word stay for "wedding".

If you need the meaning I must ask you to wait the next week when I have more time.

Bye

Sognodinverno

stella01904

MM ~ Yes, I know that one! I've got a Sibilla Della Zingara and a La Vera Sibilla. I've got all the titles done. The La Vera has little extra keywords on it to give a hint what the cards might mean when reversed or not so well-aspected. I've translated most of those, too, but there are a few I can't get. They are: Volubilita (the "a" has a little accent mark over it), Untuoso, Sventatezza, and Inimita (also with a little mark over the "a"). I also need to verify that Messaggierio is the messenger, and not the message itself ~ though it could be! (Very curious...) Whenever you get time. Thanks! BB, Stella

stella01904

One more link

tatsi said:
Thanks to everyone who provided links regarding Sibilla type decks. MM ~ If you'd like to see the La Vera in its entirety, some of the Sibilla Della Zingara, and a funny reworked Biedermeier deck with added cards, go to www.itarocchidigabriella.it and click on "menu", then "sibilles". You can view them card by card. BB, Stella

sognodinverno

I tarocchi di Gabriella it's a very fine website, you can found also my beloved " Corti d'amore".

I go out for a few days, when I came back I translate. can you wait for?

Sognodinverno

stella01904

sognodinverno said:
I go out for a few days, when I came back I translate. can you wait for?
MM ~ Of course! Take your time. And thanks for the link - that's the prettiest Petit Jeu I've ever seen! I'd love to have that one. Do you know if it's currently being published by anyone? Or is this some lucky person's antique deck? BB, Stella

tatsi

Britta Kienle's Compact Course Lenomand book in English

MatPoint said:
In this website you can find books about how to read Lenormand cards in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. http://www.brika-verlag.de/

Lenomand books in English are nearly impossible to find. I have Titania's Fortune Cards. Britta's compact course book in English interested me. It was the first of three books Britta wrote and it's the most popular.

Does anyone have this book? If so, what do you think of it? Is it worth getting?

MatPoint, I also PM'd you about this :)

tatsi

stella01904

tatsi said:
...and Britta's compact course book in English interested me. It was the first of three books Britta wrote and it's the most popular.

Does anyone have this book? If so, what do you think of it? Is it worth getting?
MM ~ I don't have it. The subject came up awhile back at Oraclegrove and the general consensus was that it was too expensive. (About $90.00 US, if I remember correctly) I'm not sure what they mean by "course", the site doesn't say how much access you get to this lady. You might just be getting a book, worth maybe ten or fifteen bucks. You should contact them and look into it further, if you're interested. BB, Stella

Ivy

New to Sibilla

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to reading playing cards, and extremely new to Sibilla oracle cards, but after seeing the Il Vostro Destino deck, I've got to have it. :)
Thanks for all the information and the links. :) So many beautiful decks...ahhh I'm not sure if I'll be content with just one. :)
BB,
Ivy
Patiently waiting for Tarot Garden to get more in stock. :)

sognodinverno

Hi Stella,

about the cards you asked:

Messaggero: is the man that bring a message but you can mean also the message, if you look at the cards around you can undestand.

Volubilità: is a situation when a person change his mood, his ideas, his opinion whitout a reason.

Intimità: is a private life between two persons, wife and husband, boy and girl, between two friends.

I don't undestand "untuoso" and "sventatezza", can you write again them? Can you describe the pictures?
If you write well, but I am not sure of this, they mean:

Untuoso: is a grased thing
Sventatezza: is for a flung and hasty person

By by Sognodinverno