Pages of Shustah cards

EightWands

My deck didn't come with a LWB, but it you start at about post #61 and scroll through, SeaQueen has written out meanings for all the color suits.

Thanks! :) I'll check it out.

Seaqueen

Shustah thread continued

I apologize for my absence from the Forum but I was involved with several projects over the past year or so.
As a reminder, the meanings which I offered on the Shustah cards are not in any great depth but it is a start for those just learning. Each card carries much more meaning.f you had some specific questions about the Pages of Shustah cards please go ahead and ask away.

ana luisa

I apologize for my absence from the Forum but I was involved with several projects over the past year or so.
As a reminder, the meanings which I offered on the Shustah cards are not in any great depth but it is a start for those just learning. Each card carries much more meaning.f you had some specific questions about the Pages of Shustah cards please go ahead and ask away.

So glad to see you here as well as in the Facebook pages !!! Welcome back :thumbsup:

Seaqueen

#1 cards falling in Premise position of 3 card layout.

Reading the suit cards in the 3 card layout featured in Manser/North's accompanying book will provoke different interpretations in relation to the named positions. The black Astrology cards will be discussed at a later time.

The Premise: this position usually reveals the energy around the question. If no question is consciously asked this spot will show you what's on your mind or the person's mind getting the reading- the client/consultant.

1 red death: You know the question asked is because of some sort of ending. Usually, this is a cyclic situation. Something that has gone on and on and is finally terminated.
1 green candle: You know the question is about the need for further guidance. This card sheds light on the remaining two cards telling you to pay attention.
1 yellow chalice: You know there is a re-birthing process going on currently. It is a card of socializing as well. There is a hint of some emotional pain connected to a new direction.
1 blue totem: You know the question has to do with family and things connected to the home. There is a group participation involved. This card signifies loyalty and spiritual ties.

Questions are welcome about the #1 cards in the Premise position.

Seaqueen

Reading the suit colours- Reds and Greens

One important thing to remember when reading the Pages of Shustah cards in a layout is to study the colour sequence as you would with playing card suits. This will be very helpful if you have some doubts in the overall prediction of the actual card meanings. This does happen to both the beginner and experienced Shustah Reader.

Greens are all about progress and further developments.
Reds bring delays, obstacles and challenges.
Yellows are about creativity, gain and spiritual awareness.
Blues are a gentle energy and more peaceful.
Blacks are all about planetary energy

Example: nice and simple demonstration of colours
red red green - one hurdle after another but eventually you make progress
green red red - everything was moving along great but it won't much longer with hurdles ahead
red green red - jumping over the final hurdle making progress only to end up with another hurdle
green red green - moving along right into a hurdle and then you keep on moving ahead
green green red - things are moving along at a faster pace but gets slowed down by a hurdle
red green green- a hurdle initially and then things move along and pick up momentum

Of course, each card will bring its energy into the layout. Each three card position mean something like premise, situation and result.

Example: Layout question: Will female X have a steady boyfriend in the next 3 months?

red red green
red- The Lord of Authority tells you it is out of your control. It's his way or the highway. Just accept it as part of the Universal plan.
red- The Winged Angel won’t help at all. She turns her back on the card to the right listens to the card on the left (Lord of Authority) but doesn’t support him.
green- The Guardian Dog is a card of love. Emotional stability and protection is promised.

Summary: The colours say one hurdle after another but eventually you make progress
The cards say stop dwelling on it. It's out of your hands. Other people don't care if you have a steady boyfriend or not. Within three months you will meet a loving friend and most likely get involved.

One more thing, there is a solution within every card suggesting a problem of sort or another.

Madame Seaqueen

InkyAlchemy

I just learned about these cards the other day. Couldn't find much info about them, but I was lucky to find this thread. AT is the *best* community! I'm going to order the deck and book set. I've learned so much from this thread already.

Seaqueen

The Pages of Shushah is a unique system rooted in Cartomancy & Astrology. Even from the three card layout which is featured in Manser/North's accompanying book a person can gain much information on many levels.

There is a more advanced layout as well such as the Zodiac/Astrology wheel which can be done with or without the mystic cross (6 cards laid out in a specific pattern) in the center of the circle.

From my years of experience with this deck I would advise jotting the name of the card on the actual cards in a fine point marker. This will not deter from the card imagery.

Please do not hesitate asking questions about the Pages of Shustah when your deck arrives. Tip: There are perhaps half a dozen excellent blogs featuring this deck with detailed posts.

InkyAlchemy

I ordered the book/deck set from Morning Light Books yesterday. It seemed like a reasonable price. I hope their shipping time is quick because I am anxious to receive them :)

I love the look of the cards. I'm a child of the 70's and they have that definite 70's vibe. I think we will get along just fine :)

You have a great blog, Seaqueen. I also found Rev. Foor's blog. Blogs that show draws are really helpful to me because they can act as case studies. I need that visual.

Did you find that your intuition responded fairly quickly to this deck, or was it a long process to get to know?

Seaqueen

You have a great blog, Seaqueen. I also found Rev. Foor's blog. Blogs that show draws are really helpful to me because they can act as case studies. I need that visual.

Did you find that your intuition responded fairly quickly to this deck, or was it a long process to get to know?

Thank You for your kind comment.

No, the intuition is not a long process. When you meditate (look at for a few minutes with a still mind) on the card(s) the images are designed to create movement. This doesn't happen all the time with all the cards but when it does you will certainly notice it.

One very important thing to understand is the Premise card. This is the first card in the trio layout. I view this card has containing the energy surrounding the question asked. If the energy around the question is challenging it may be so powerful that even a positive result card might not provide as positive a result.

However, if the first card is very positive in nature and the result card shows struggles as many of the red ones do, then it depends just how strong the red card in the final positive is insofar as energy.

Each card has 7 levels of understanding. Depending on your question any or all of those levels are active. In time, you will know which meaning fits. Most of the meanings for one card are all the same lines of understanding.

In my view, it takes a certain amount of intuition to interpret the cards to tell a story or answer a question mainly because there is one core concept to each card.

The Pages of Shustah will tell you the Universal Truth based on the "now" energy. The deck hits the nail on head more times than not.

Seaqueen

Blue Pages of Shustah cards key sentences.

Just to let you know I will post the Blue suit in a day or two. I have some other "time commitments". :)
At last the BLUE SUIT but not a day or two later, lol. I apologize for not uploading the key sentences for the BLUE Pages of Shustah suit. I created these brief meanings to help others in their learning process of this spectacular system.

1. Totem: card of family connections. A group of reincarnated souls.
2. Child and the Puppy: taking on too much but trusting it will work out. 3. Fishes: good influence lasting a short time
4. Swamp: the focus promotes a warning for your highest good.

5. Diamond: power of attraction through consolidated thoughts.
6. Ouroboros: counting on yourself as being part of the entire cycle.
7. Return Road: pause & think about it before moving forward.
8. Celestial Bees: productive activity in-group atmosphere. There is group effort is best.
9. Big Wish: heart's desire comes true. Yes answer.
10.Stars: brings opportunities with advantages.

Page:
11. Harmonizing Page: be good to yourself.
Horse:
12. Divine Horse: you will get exactly what you need.
Angel:
13. Angel of Summer: embrace the success you are about to experience.
Lord:
14. Lord of Benevolence: you deserve good things so don't feel guilty about it.

The above meanings are simple and can be used in conjunction of your understanding of the Pages of Shustah system.

Could someone kindly refresh my memory which suits have not been covered. Thank You. If you have any questions please comment so that we can explore the answers....together.

Jozefa