Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Margarete Petersen Study -Son of Coins

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Margarete Petersen Tarot

keeper of the toaster

firemaiden 
Margarete Petersen Study -Son of Coins

Translation

• My mother gave me security and the knowledge of growth processes.
    My father showed me how to give my power structure.
    My sister initiated me in the laws of metamorphosis.

Sensing old imprints, I avoid the practice of meaningless circling.

I have cast off my father's old suit of arms, to release the armor of my muscles from their stiffness by feeling inward. I abandoned my body along the path of learning Yoga. The stencil-like world of my imaginings lost their fixedness. New connection lines operate at my tailbone. Following the path of this power, I feel softness and gentleness. My boundaries shift. With respect and awareness, I open myself for new encounters.

Link to image: Sohn der Münzen

Return to MP Index
Top   #1
Citizen

Diana 

Now this chap has most definitely cut his apron strings.
Top   #2
keeper of the toaster

firemaiden 

MP uses the word "Prägungen" which I have translated as imprints. The image behind the German word is richer, however, it implies not just an imprint, or a stamp, but more specifically the imprint, stamp, embossing, used in minting a coin. This is significant because of MP's image, which shows the stamped image of an ancient coin.

edited to say: Hello there Diana! how nice to see you here! yes, he certainly has. LOL
Top   #3
Citizen

Diana 

firemaiden: On a more serious note - but staying on my original topic - he is sitting in front of the curtains, so he has come of Age. But he has inherited greatness - his ancestry towers above and behind him and it is that that keeps him Grounded. It is "imprinted" in him. He realises the honour that has been bestowed on him and he will respect his elders and the spirits that have gone before him.
Top   #4
Citizen

Diana 

My mistake: He is not sitting in front of the curtain. I wonder why not. Which card comes after the Son of Coins? I'd like to have a peep at it.
Top   #5
keeper of the toaster

firemaiden 

Hmmm. Which card comes after? MP's ordering of the cards gives the son last place in the family hierarchy: Mother, Father, Daughter, Son. er... so if we are working our way up, I mean, going from lowest to highest, then the next card is daughter, then father, then mother.

I haven't respected MP's matriarchal order in the TOC, but maybe it is time to move it around...

Are you sure he's not sitting in front of the curtain?
Top   #6

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.