What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

Morwenna

Just got word that the Chelsea was shipped today... 2 decks on the way, crossing my fingers...

ETA: They Just Arrived! :D (6/24) I'm thrilled to pieces! They're lovely, and they come in the cutest little tins! And the postcard-size prints that came with them are great; what WILL I do with them?? :D

Which one do I like better? The jury's still out, and probably will be for awhile...

rachelcat

Did you decide which you like better?

I got my (blue version) last night. A thing of beauty, and the tin is wonderful!

I'm going to try to do a reading with my postcards. Now how to read 10 cards in a row . . .

pickled pixie

Waiting in anticipation for The Day of the Dead Lenormand...

manandcards

Just ordered the illuminated Lenormand de Marseille - looks amazing.

Tigerangel

Celtic Lenormand

I'm just waiting on the post man to deliver my Celtic Lenormand, hopefully should be in my hands by tomorrow.

tarotluv

Day of the Dead Lenormand and Burning Serpent Oracle. Can't wait!

Morwenna

Did you decide which you like better?

I got my (blue version) last night. A thing of beauty, and the tin is wonderful!

I'm going to try to do a reading with my postcards. Now how to read 10 cards in a row . . .

I think they're going to be divided by season. Red=warm weather or autumn, blue=cold weather or spring. Or something like that.

OK, I'm evil; I just ordered Seven Stars' Natalie Rose Winter Solstice Lenoracle. (And the Samhain Treat cards, while I was at it.) When I hear back from her on a technical question, I'll be ordering the Jewelry Box ones, probably both!

(Down the slippery slope...)

rachelcat

I think they're going to be divided by season. Red=warm weather or autumn, blue=cold weather or spring. Or something like that.

OK, I'm evil; I just ordered Seven Stars' Natalie Rose Winter Solstice Lenoracle. (And the Samhain Treat cards, while I was at it.) When I hear back from her on a technical question, I'll be ordering the Jewelry Box ones, probably both!

(Down the slippery slope...)
I like the weather attuned deck idea! I might have to go for the red after all . . .

Jewelry Box is a must-have for sure! (A little push toward the slope . . .) })

Completely off topic because I don't have any Lenormands in the mail right now. But I'll probably be remedying that soon!

Topaz71

I just spent weeks debating the Destroyed Dondorf vs the Lilac Dondorf. I love the Destroyed but realized that the writing on the Destroyed would completely distract me (what does it say?!). I just got bad news about my current job hours so I decided to treat myself to the Lilac!