6 of Swords clarified by Ace of Swords?

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hello! I did a tarot reading with my Deviant Moon deck, using its lunatic spread. I wanted the cards to give me some insight on the relationship between me and my grandmother (who I live with). Our relationship is very rocky because she's quite abusive and I've reached my limit.

The outcome was the 6 of Swords, which I see as moving on to something better (maybe getting clarity and putting things behind you, since swords is a mental suit). However it was clarified by the Ace of Swords, which I see as a new beginning as a result of separation. Sort of like a clean break that cuts away unnecessary things.

How would you guys interpret this? I don't see this as a good ending between me and my grandmother but maybe I'm wrong.

Aeterna

hello knightofthecosmos

i'm sorry about your situation between you and your grandmother, i would interpret this in two possible ways:

1.- YOU finally decide to make things clear talking seriously with your grandmother and putting effort in make the relationship work for the better.

2,. you decide to move on with your own life apart from your grandmother.

6 of swords is not only about moving on physically but also in old patterns of behaviour.
I SEE THE ACE OF SWORDS as a sign of sharp communication, you decide what you want for you and you just go for it. Ace of swords can be seen by me as good initiative.

As you can see all these ideas and sometimes actions, come from a huge and complex mind process. Finally that's what swords mainly are.

KnightOfTheCosmos

hello knightofthecosmos

i'm sorry about your situation between you and your grandmother, i would interpret this in two possible ways:

1.- YOU finally decide to make things clear talking seriously with your grandmother and putting effort in make the relationship work for the better.

2,. you decide to move on with your own life apart from your grandmother.

6 of swords is not only about moving on physically but also in old patterns of behaviour.
I SEE THE ACE OF SWORDS as a sign of sharp communication, you decide what you want for you and you just go for it. Ace of swords can be seen by me as good initiative.

As you can see all these ideas and sometimes actions, come from a huge and complex mind process. Finally that's what swords mainly are.

Thanks a lot for your input! You've definitely given me things to think about and I think BOTH of these options might happen. My mother and I are thinking of talking to her. Sort of like an intervention. So communication will definitely happen, but the outcome of that communication isn't predictable. I think this whole situation (which is quite intense and complicated) is way more mental than physical but my grandma is thinking of going back to her home country and what I'm about to tell her might make her leave. Thanks a lot! =)