Round 2: AT Patchwork Deck Creation

cardlady22

Everyone was supposed to be focused on Frankie during the Excitement of his Drawing.

We have all but the Empress & the bag. BlueDragonfly will let me know when she mails.

nisaba

<grin> And we were! Thanks for the update.

She's going on the Grand Tour, I suppose?

cardlady22

travel/tour info

Yes, Shelley will have her World Tour to all who contributed a card or a swatch of cloth. (including those few whose items were lost in the mail or had a sponsor card donated in their name)

I will need some assistance with coordinating the thread(s) for that since we will be heading into the heavy thunderstorm/hurricane season soon. I don't get on the computer when the weather is bad. She will start here in the USA and then head 'round the world following after the Sun as closely as possible.

More on that when all of Shelley's accoutrements are actually in my hand.

cardlady22

Apologies for the delays. It looks like it will be closer to the end of June before everything gets to the point where we can start the Mailing/Tour.

Mellaenn

Wow! I must have been on Mars or something; I didn't realize we were so close. Excellent!

cardlady22

Hope no one minds the bump!

Send us some Ooomph for the last few hurdles, please. :angel:
Can you believe that on the 16th, we reached a year?

cardlady22

fabric contributors?

I'm scanning through the thread here to see who posted they might be/were sending.

yirabeth
mary ventura
kaleanna
Flaxen
Lutestring

BD, is there anyone I missed?

cardlady22

Bride of Frankendecken ~ bag contributors

BD, is there anyone I missed?
from a PM

Canid
Mary Ventura
yirabeth
Flaxen
Lutestring
Nisaba
kaleanna
tarot heart

Flaxen

Wow! Didn't realise this was so close to finishing. :)

gregory

I guess you have PMd the missing people ? I have a greenie, large Thoth and a Shapeshifter, both with many available cards.... I see we don't seem to have a Thoth card at all ?

But the first post suggests that all cards are received ?

*is confused*