Fantastical Creatures Tarot

VGimlet

This deck looks interesting to me, although the Celtic Dragon is not one of my favorite decks. I even added it to my wanted list.

I like the artwork shown, it looks a little darker than C.D. or Animals Divine, which are a little too sweet for me, although I know many people love them. :D

huredriel

Just to let you know I emailed Lisa Hunt via the link from her site and unfortunately there doesn't appear to be a pre-order list *boo hoo* ........but I got a lovely reply back and she's thrilled that we all love her deck :)

Citrine

Yeay!
There are new images on the Fantastical Creatures teaser site (I check almost every day, ha ha ha). It doesn't show the cards with borders so I guess these are directly from the original art. So far, I'm really impressed. They really have an energy to them that come across even on my old monitor. I find the renaming of the Devil card to Chains and the use of Fenris (Fenrisulfr) extremely interesting, especially given its ties to the Little Red Riding Hood fairy tale.
I can't wait to see more!

inanna_tarot

I like Fenris, though the wolf reminds me of the Norse mythology rather than little red riding hood.

However, I'm not entirely sure of the direction of the deck - since when was Kali, a Goddess, a 'fantastical creature'?

The artwork is stunning, but I'm gonna need more scans before I start counting down the days to the new year lol.

Sezo
x