Goddess Tarot Study Group

destinyawaitsme

I just bought this deck, and I figured I could start a study group because I really don't know that much about Goddesses (especially the ones from the more obscure cultures). And what better way to learn than to learn together.

I figured we could start with the Major Arcana first. 0-21

If anyone else is interested let me know, post a reply so I won't just be doing this for myself.

Love and Light!

Moongold

Hi Destiny................would love to join you. I have the deck newly too. Isn't it beautiful?

Moongold

Scorpion

Destiny,

I don't mind having a go at this. I do have the book that accompanies the deck and I find it comes in useful. From what you say it doesn't sound as though you have this. I also did a bit of hunting round on the Net and was able to find a few references.

So yes, count me in!

destinyawaitsme

No I don't have the book. I need to add it to my X-mas Wish List. I was pretty sure there was one, but I just grabbed the deck today at Barnes and Nobles and I didn't see the book there. I felt like I just had to have it! (However, I get that feeling with a lot of decks) But this one does feel special.

Nevada

I also have, and love, this deck. I'd like to take part. I can't commit fully at this time, but will definitely chime in as time allows.

Nevada

Moongold

Destiny ~

I love your name ...just the Destiny part ........it is beautiful :)

When do we start and how do we do this?

Moongold

Jewel-ry

Hi destiny,

I also have this deck and would like to join in when I can. I did do a little research on some of the goddesses when I first got the deck so lets go for it...

J.

anjocoxo

I also have this deck and it's one of my favourites. Count me in!

Anjo

rexenne2003

Is this a dead thread? I recenty purchased the deck too...LOL...join the group?

Lurea

I'm interested in this deck, too. Feel free to read through the threads and add your input--I'll be reading along, may occasionally chime in. :)