One horary reading available.

Sharla

Just post your question with any relevant background info i may need too.

celticnoodle

I'll try this, Sharla! What type of question/background do you need? Can I ask something such as what I need to concentrate on to develop and fine tune my psychic abilities?

If that is too broad a question, I can change it. Thank you!

Sharla

I'll try this, Sharla! What type of question/background do you need? Can I ask something such as what I need to concentrate on to develop and fine tune my psychic abilities?

Hmmm not too sure about this question celticnoodle.

We could maybe focus on this area but change the question ?

The question needs to be really clear cut.

Get a magnifying glass and really zoom in to a very specific question regarding this (if you want to keep this same question) you really need to get to the root of it, and then your answer will be much clearer.

baconwaffles

I would love to sit. I run a budding tarot business while writing and investing my creative juices into a site I run on cartomancy and literature. I love writing and reading for others. How does the business look to be evolving or growing this year? I would love to make this a solid endeavor and generate money while continuing write. Ideally, I would love to make a living writing and reading the cards, but that is a longterm undertaking.

I have never done a horary reading, but I have participated in tarot exchanges. I look forward to this.

Sharla

I would love to sit. I run a budding tarot business while writing and investing my creative juices into a site I run on cartomancy and literature. I love writing and reading for others. How does the business look to be evolving or growing this year? I would love to make this a solid endeavor and generate money while continuing write. Ideally, I would love to make a living writing and reading the cards, but that is a longterm undertaking.

I have never done a horary reading, but I have participated in tarot exchanges. I look forward to this.

Hi baconwaffles

Ill be happy to read for you too, but you will be the 2nd, which will most likely be done tomorrow.

baconwaffles

No problem, I am looking forward to this! Blessings.

celticnoodle

Hmmm not too sure about this question celticnoodle.

We could maybe focus on this area but change the question ?

The question needs to be really clear cut.

Get a magnifying glass and really zoom in to a very specific question regarding this (if you want to keep this same question) you really need to get to the root of it, and then your answer will be much clearer.

okay, clear cut. T.Y. for explaining, as I've never had this done before and wasn't sure what type of questions. I'm going to go off in a very different angle then.

Can you tell me if "C" and I will ever be friends again? I hope this is good. I hope this works and will check again in the morning. headed back to bed in a few minutes. T.Y. for this--I look forward to see how this works. If you need more information on "C" and myself, I can provide that as well.

Sharla

okay, clear cut. T.Y. for explaining, as I've never had this done before and wasn't sure what type of questions. I'm going to go off in a very different angle then.

Can you tell me if "C" and I will ever be friends again? I hope this is good. I hope this works and will check again in the morning. headed back to bed in a few minutes. T.Y. for this--I look forward to see how this works. If you need more information on "C" and myself, I can provide that as well.

Before i am even able to cast the chart celticnoodle, i need to be very certain who this C is.

Like is c a friend, is C male or female, an ex lover, ex husband etc ? I need to know this so that i know which house to use for them.

Sharla

Bacon waffles chart.

https://postimg.org/image/5plud1y9d/

How will your Tarot business go this year....

Querent = Saturn

Business = Venus

Money from business = mars

Saturn is in a trine with venus (business) but is debilitated in the 12th house (restrictions) so think of this as you being in a box. There's restrictions here i you being able to get any further with your business in terms of expansion.

Jupiter is posited in the business 10th house, jupiter is the planet that expands things but jupiter is also square with pluto at the same time, so even though you want to be able to expand your business, pluto is not allowing this to happen.

Pluto is also the ruler of mars (money from business) so it looks to be this than your having problems with in order to be able to expand things.

Moon is also square with mars (money) which is not a good thing, and moon and mars are also at critical degrees, more so the moon. Mars is also more or less on the pitted degree 29 gemini which is in this instance about diminishing fortune. When mars moves into cancer it will be in its triplicity, term and fall, fall being the worst in regards to dignity's, so it doesn't look like money generated from this business is going to be positive, you are going to struggle in this area.

So no matter how much work you put into this business and expand things (jupiter) in this area, you're not going to be generating enough money from it. Especially in regards to how much work you will be putting into this, you will be very much undervalued.

SN is in your personal money house this is where the problem is this is what spoils things for you. So as this is "your own" money then i don't see that your own money you have is enough to keep you afloat whilst your doing this business, you need to be making something good from it too.

In the 4th house we have venus (lord of 10th) and venus is aspecting to a conjunction with uranus (unexpected changes) are on their way.

Also venus (business) will conjunct uranus (something changes)and then she will sextile mars (money) Pluto being in your 1st house and squaring uranus looks to be the cause of this change/s uranus will bring.

Pluto can be about ripping something apart that doesn't need to be there anymore, its about enabling you to let go of things that aren't working, and this will then bring change and allow change (uranus + pluto ) its also about when we are wanting things to become a certain way....this then can makes things very challenging for us....so its about not getting caught up in the outcome of things of what you want them to be like.

I'm not too sure on when these events will play themselves out...but i did ask for the rest of this year, so i expect this will be happening in the next 6 months.

Sharla

Celticnoodle i'll do yours when you've clarified who this C is.

I'm just off out for a bit now anyway....so if you've replied i'll do it when i return home. :)