Emily Dickinson tarot

Annabelle

I have this deck, but confess that I haven't done any readings with it (yet, at least). It's quite charming, though. I have an academic background in literature, and my partner is a professor with a specialty in 19th century American literature, so when I saw that there was an Emily Dickinson tarot, I jumped at the chance to buy it.

Autumnaleqinox

My roommate and I both have this deck! I got it for her as a gift and then I got one for myself because the idea seemed really cool. However, neither of us can read with it at all. We're both beginners, so I'm gonna hang onto it for a while to see if I warm up to it, or I might eventually give it away.

littlebird

This deck sounds FANTASTIC!!!

Emily Dickinson AND Tarot?!!
That sounds too good to be true!
But, since it IS,.. now.. on my wishlist..
it's going.. cuz i'm not a F00L!

rakusribut

omg, emily..... next month i am going to get my third tattoo with a sentence from one of her poems, 'i shall not live in vain' ....
and i have had a memory plaque made with that poem on it, just arrived today, friday we're going to hang it outside, next to the front door.....
gotta have that tarot now, the factory hollow press says a reprint is in production and to check back in a month..... geez, i can't believe this.....
just downloaded her collected poems from the gutenberg last week and bought jerome charin's 'a loaded gun - emily dickinson for the 21st century'.....
wow

Hedera

Oooh, I'd love to get my hands on this!!

It says they're reprinting, and to 'check back in a month', but I wonder when that was written?
For some reason I get the idea it's well over a month ago...

littlebird

Woo-hoo !!!

banbha,

Thank you! Thank You!! THANK YOU!!!
Life seems so very sweet
since I've finally ordered this tarot,
& my collection is now complete!

~littlebird :)

banbha

banbha,

Thank you! Thank You!! THANK YOU!!!
Life seems so very sweet
since I've finally ordered this tarot,
& my collection is now complete!

~littlebird :)

Haha, you're very welcome! :D

Tippyjane

So happy I can stop stalking their website! Thank you, Banbha!