ANCIENT EGYPTIAN TAROT - Studying Clive Barrett's version

Moongold

Hi SweetIsTheTruth and others

Sorry if I sounded mysterious.

I have some pressing personal business to attend to and am very tired, although well. Also I realised after the conference that I need to spend some time reflecting and focusing on what I've learned - feel a strong need to do this, in fact.

I am extremely busy at work as well and there are not enough hours in the day to do every thing that needs to be done.

I love Aeclectic and many of the people in the community, and owe it a huge amount. Most of what I know about Tarot was learned here. Over the next couple of months, I am going to take some deep breaths and look at where I am currently. I'm on the home stretch to my second Saturn Return and some of you will know what that means.

I will be still be around, but not so active.

Many bright blessings to you all! Please, please continue with the Study Group.

Moongold

aaquwaa

Moongold,
I will so miss all your wonderful posts, you are a dear soul. Take however long you need, and I know you have all our thoughts and blessings. :)

Sweetisthetruth and group,
I too want to continue our study on this gorgeous deck. I don't care how we proceed, however the group wants to do this is fine with me. I will be on vacation for a couple of weeks. I don't know if we want cards assigned or just do card studies, I love all the previous posts. I miss our group.
aaquwaa