Saturn transiting your 12th?

Moongold

feticeira said:
I´m a little worried now because I just checked:
Saturn in Leo means Saturn in my Ascendant, squaring my natal Saturn, Pluto, Mars and Moon.
Am I paranoid or does this really promise "challenges" to say the least?

Why not get your chart done at www.astro.com and ask for a birth chart analysis and a forecast?

It's all free.

feticeira

Actually it´s the chart from astro.com that I checked...

Moongold

And what did the profile, analysis or forecast say?

Even though they are computer generated those reports do take into account your whole chart, not just a few aspects.

So they might at least give you some idea of what you might expect. Something to begin with, anyway :)

Edited to add: You can ask for various written reports of the kind I mentioned with your natal chart. They might be a good place to start.

paradoxx

I'm glad to say that Saturn has officially gone 30 degrees past my sun sign, now only if jupiter would get his act into gear. Maybe once Chiron in retrograde re-enters Capricorn while opposing Saturn.

Saturns aspects are hard not to notice, but the impact that Saturn has isn't always felt right away. As a God Saturn had the name Chronos (as in Chronometer, you know, a clock) and thus the zodiac influences means that Leo challanges (leadership, ego, staminia) are going to be in teh spotlight for some time, and the past isn't just he past, its the foundation for the present day and future times.

autumn star

feticeira said:
I´m a little worried now because I just checked:
Saturn in Leo means Saturn in my Ascendant, squaring my natal Saturn, Pluto, Mars and Moon.
Am I paranoid or does this really promise "challenges" to say the least?

Hi feticeira ....

You will be having many similar transits to me with saturn in Leo.

My ascendant is 7 Leo, and when saturn hits it, it will sqaure my saturn and pluto ... but trine my venus and uranus.

I don't think that it is anything to be too scared about ... to me, anything is better than saturn in my 12th house ..... touch wood.

It all depends on the natal degrees of your planets ... if your ascendant is in the later degrees of Leo, then it will be a while before saturn crosses your ascendant. Mine is close to the beginning, and according to astro.com it will hit my AC in September this year.

hope that helps

autumn :)

feticeira

Moongold said:
So they might at least give you some idea of what you might expect. Something to begin with, anyway :)

You´re right, they did give me an idea and really it´s imposible to know what these aspects may bring until it happens. Thanks!

autumn star said:
I don't think that it is anything to be too scared about ... to me, anything is better than saturn in my 12th house ..... touch wood.

It all depends on the natal degrees of your planets ... if your ascendant is in the later degrees of Leo, then it will be a while before saturn crosses your ascendant.
autumn :)

True, Saturn in my 12th house hasn´t been anything to laugh about. Maybe it´s the reason I flipped when I noticed the aspects it would make when it hit my ascendant. Mars and Moon are specially prominent to me, and of couse Pluto are Saturn are not superfluos influences.
And it´s all coming soon, July 24th to be exact since my asc. is in leo´s 1st degree.

paradoxx

As Saturn enters my 12th house at 5 Leo, it opposes my natal Moon at 5 Aquarius, which could reflect my energy and emotions being so low right now.

To regulate that discharge is venus in libra opposing my part of fortune in Aries and Pluto rx very close to my Neptune rx in Sagittarius. Mars approaching my Chiron at my MC is also in effect, but the Mars retrograde later just might make the idea of waiting more appealing.

autumn star

paradoxx said:
As Saturn enters my 12th house at 5 Leo, it opposes my natal Moon at 5 Aquarius, which could reflect my energy and emotions being so low right now.

To regulate that discharge is venus in libra opposing my part of fortune in Aries and Pluto rx very close to my Neptune rx in Sagittarius. Mars approaching my Chiron at my MC is also in effect, but the Mars retrograde later just might make the idea of waiting more appealing.

Sounds like you are having some similar transits to the one's just finishing for me ...

Saturn in the 12th opposition moon ... it was quite hard ... emotionally ( the moon) isolating ( 12th house) is how I would describe it.

But transits manifest differently for all people ... there are lots of positive effects of the transits as well - like the balancing of your inner and emotional life ( the moon) and your outer life and career ( saturn).

Good luck with your transits :)

Deszroo

Hey...feticeira did things turn out alright since the 24th, July?.

I thought it was debilitating when Saturn was in Cancer in my 12th...now its still in my 12th in the Leo half..and apart from anything else...I think Saturn/12th now is even more draining. Maybe because this is the beginning of its tail end of its journery?.

In a way I think it can't possibly all be Saturn or my 12th...yet I haven't had the umph! to even look other things astrologically. I am more computer bound than anything these days...which of course drains too!. Also I just realized that weather wise here its going into a change of season/fall...so those early warm sunny mornings that used to gently wake me up are now getting darker and cooler...and I think that might have something to do with it.

Currently Saturn is the square to my moon/venus...it can bring out all the flawfinding in the world!..until its scary if thats not you normally. Its "easier" to just be cranky, sullen, dissatisfied, or stay a hermit...but the trick is to deal with in a construction manner as much as possible. During this two year or so stint of Saturn in my 12th..I've only had like maybe two months out of each year feeling half way ok...otherwise injury or rundown health because of such has predominated. This is the time I really need to "pump of the volume" with natural juices, supplements and all but at least I've started to excercise a little. Perhaps Mars in Taurus...and maybe transiting Pluto trine my natal Mars...yet I think is more of a deeper..silent mover.

I've see a few of you will or have by now had Saturn conjunct your Asc...welcome to the club!. I've got some time to go yet until later degrees of Saturn/Leo but I totally here ya!.

Have any of you also found energy draining link to Saturn in your 12th?...or maybe something else?.

Des

autumn star

Deszroo said:
Hey...feticeira did things turn out alright since the 24th, July?.

I thought it was debilitating when Saturn was in Cancer in my 12th...now its still in my 12th in the Leo half..and apart from anything else...I think Saturn/12th now is even more draining. Maybe because this is the beginning of its tail end of its journery?.

In a way I think it can't possibly all be Saturn or my 12th...yet I haven't had the umph! to even look other things astrologically. I am more computer bound than anything these days...which of course drains too!. Also I just realized that weather wise here its going into a change of season/fall...so those early warm sunny mornings that used to gently wake me up are now getting darker and cooler...and I think that might have something to do with it.

Currently Saturn is the square to my moon/venus...it can bring out all the flawfinding in the world!..until its scary if thats not you normally. Its "easier" to just be cranky, sullen, dissatisfied, or stay a hermit...but the trick is to deal with in a construction manner as much as possible. During this two year or so stint of Saturn in my 12th..I've only had like maybe two months out of each year feeling half way ok...otherwise injury or rundown health because of such has predominated. This is the time I really need to "pump of the volume" with natural juices, supplements and all but at least I've started to excercise a little. Perhaps Mars in Taurus...and maybe transiting Pluto trine my natal Mars...yet I think is more of a deeper..silent mover.

I've see a few of you will or have by now had Saturn conjunct your Asc...welcome to the club!. I've got some time to go yet until later degrees of Saturn/Leo but I totally here ya!.

Have any of you also found energy draining link to Saturn in your 12th?...or maybe something else?.

Des

Hi :)

I can totally agree with what you are saying ...

My ascendant is 7 Leo ... so saturn is on it's very last legs in my 12th house ... and it's been some of the hardest times ... I really thought that it would get easier, when moving into leo, but to the contrary.

I am really anticipating what the transit will bring when it conjuncts my asc ... which will happen at the end of september ... and what life will be like in the next month. I really don't know what to expect.

It's interesting, because as soon as saturn moved into my 12th, I got glandular fever ... and felt like I had chronic fatigue syndrome for about 6 months ... after I had to stop being vegetaria, due to such low energy levels, my health seemed to improve and I have been pretty ok for the rest of the transit ... but it does seem on general as though I have alot less engery ... If I go out at night .. the next day I am soooo tired ... which never used to happen to me.