Ace of Pentacles for feelings?

Higher Love

I consistently draw this card to describe the feelings of a particular individual with whom I had a massive falling out with two years ago and who then began to behave in a very unpleasant way towards me. Last year, the thaw cooled slightly and we began to make small talk and exchange pleasantries, but that died too, as I think the resentment was still felt too strongly (definitely on my side anyway). Recently, I just bought a new pack of cards and asked what he feels for me, and I drew the Ace of Pentacles. In your opinion, what does this card mean for feelings in a situation like this?

spookyboo22

I consistently draw this card to describe the feelings of a particular individual with whom I had a massive falling out with two years ago and who then began to behave in a very unpleasant way towards me. Last year, the thaw cooled slightly and we began to make small talk and exchange pleasantries, but that died too, as I think the resentment was still felt too strongly (definitely on my side anyway). Recently, I just bought a new pack of cards and asked what he feels for me, and I drew the Ace of Pentacles. In your opinion, what does this card mean for feelings in a situation like this?

Hi Do you mean romantic feelings or feelings in general? x

BeyondtheVeil

Higher Love

Ace of Pentacles is about a new opportunity or potential. Something that may be made tangible. It is up to the querent to seize that opportunity and do something with it. This isn't a 'feeling" card, so maybe more an opportunity for friendship as opposed to love. Though love can grow from friendship.

I think that in your case, there is potential, but it is up in the air if it will be grabbed and steps taking to make it more solid.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

feminine_mystique

A golden opportunity perhaps?

There is an opportunity here to feel grounded. The pentacles aren't always just about money but stability whether financial, health and mind.

I also see this as a new seed. The coin being the seed. You can grow the seed in the ground and see what happens. If you choose to take care of the seed and nurture and love it it will grow and bloom into something wonderful. But if you just leave it and let it take care of itself it may not bloom as beautiful as you would have liked.

Grizabella

I see it almost as indifference. Not bad feelings, just middle ground sort of. Not best buds but not dislike, either, jus casual amiability. I think that's a good place to end up with somebody you've had a big falling out with in the past. :)

jenster

A possibility for a constructive conversation, at the very least.

Since the Ace of Pentacles reflects his feelings I would say he is well disposed and open towards you. Sometimes this Ace can come up even in the context of ongoing relationships to signify the will for a new concrete phase. It's never had a negative connotation for me.