AGM Thoth at sale price in US

gregory

similia said:
Tarotchest is out of stock though....
Oops. This might always be my fault..... :D

Ask umbrae - I swear he posted that they had it....

rif

gregory said:
Tarotchest.co.uk IS a commonly used retail store ! Owned by a member here and very excellent ! Tarotgarden site says it is sold out - but it seems to me that Umbrae posted that they do so have it..... :confused:

I meant places like amazon.com and borders. I'm not criticizing the specialty retailers; just saying that not everyone knows about them. I'm sure there are an awful lot of tarot readers who don't know or visit AT either.

Chatzi

I know it's been hard to find recently... I even stopped by a small pagan shop in Worcester, MA to ask about it and the owner told me it's OOP. But from what I read there's a new German version...? Whatever the case, it seems that it's true that it's becoming quite difficult to find, and I was super excited to come across a copy!

gregory

The new German version is easy to get on Amazon.de.

But - it is in German - no problem maybe - but is also NOT large sized; there is only the standard (smallish) size and the pocket (still smaller !) version. There is a thread here somewhere. I find it also a bit washed out but others disagree.

Le Fanu

gregory said:
The new German version is easy to get on Amazon.de
I finally got round to buying one (the standard) last week from an amazon.de seller, Im dying to see what it looks like...

However, whilst perusing German amazon, I also found an AG Muller BIG Thoth for just over 10 euros. I snapped it up for trimming purposes (wanna see Frieda's geometry spin!). Far better to trim a German version than one of my (various!) English ones!

Always Wondering

rif said:
If anyone in the US is looking to buy a Thoth deck, they are still available at tarobearslair.com. Large and standard sizes (not the pocket, sadly).

I got my newsletter this morning, and the Thoth is part of the site's AGM 20% off sale.

Just passing the info along, in case anyone has been looking. I bought my Thoth there. It has the Unicursal Hexagram card, NOT the three Magus cards.

Thanks Riff.
I broke down an bought my someday deck, the large Thoth. It is big and beautiful. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.
Not on sale though, I never seem to manage that. :laugh:

AW

Le Fanu

Tarot Chest uk now has the Thoth Deluxe, the BIG one in stock again...