Hallowquest lesson 42 - The Stone Realm

PathWalker

This is the first week of the Stone Court.

Questions.
1. What wisdom do you seek at this time of your life?
2. Who are the family of your spiritual lineage: from whom have you inherited your current store of wisdom? (These may include characters from books, spiritual teachers, saints, deities etc.)
3. If you were to die tomorrow, what spiritual legacy would you like to leave to the world?

A Meditation.

The Winter Ceremony of the Stone Hallow.
(This is a seasonal ritual, there is one at the beginning of each new section. It includes meditation, visualisation and welcoming the Stone Hallow and creating a Stone shrine))

PathWalker

Pathwalker - Lesson 42 The Stone Realm

So, into a new seasonal workbook, and I'm off...

Questions.

1. What wisdom do you seek at this time of your life?
I would like to understand better where I came from, and what is important about my links to other people. I'd like to know my roots better - to help me align with a particular place and group - to feel strongly connected to one path or tradition.
I also feel I should like to understand my task in the place I find myself. In addition to feeling rootless and cut off, I am drifting through the days and weeks, not really knowing what I'm supposed to be concentrating on and acheiving. (It can't all just be about me can it?)

2. Who are the family of your spiritual lineage: from whom have you inherited your current store of wisdom? (These may include characters from books, spiritual teachers, saints, deities etc.)
Well, I'm working as a solitary hedge witch with celtic leanings (I think that's how I'd describe it) so I guess I've been influenced by writers such as Rae Beth, Marian Green, Scott Cunningham. But there is no 'lineage' in the accepted sense.
I certainly feel more drawn to celtic study than say anglo-saxon or norse, although I have looked into those areas too. My genetic family history is a bit of a melting pot, but the celtic stuff and nature-based work really speaks to me.

CURRENT STORE OF WISDOM? Gosh, not sure I have one? Just an old-fashioned British sense of right and wrong (I think) which is undoubtedly nationalistic although I don't recognise it.

3. If you were to die tomorrow, what spiritual legacy would you like to leave to the world?
I'm not sure I understand the phrase 'spiritual legacy'. I mean, I'm not some great thinker and leader like the Dhali Lama or something.
I suppose I'd like the folks who've known me to think I always tried to be caring, helpful and fair. Truthful and Supportive. But there's a whole battalion of family members who don't think that :(
But is that what this question means?