Baroque Bohemian Cats - 9 of Pentacles

GryffinSong

A lovely white long-haired cat stands in a green and brown gown. A small bird is on her left hand, and she appears to be in a strange indoor/outdoor area of a garden. Behind her is a fancy wall, but there's a huge window or doorway leading out to a fancy garden and large house or mansion. Perhaps she's in a gazebo or something, but the impression of the wallpaper is of a more indoorsy kind of place than that. Her expression seems almost skeptical. Perhaps she doesn't take all this finery seriously. Obviously she's successful. Is she happy? I almost get the feeling that she's trying to decide whether to eat the little bird. LOL Am I cat or person? Will I kill the canary or listen to its song? What does "kill the canary" mean to my life? Is there something wonderfully beautiful that I might be ignoring or contemplating action that would snuff it out? Am I comfortable with success? Skeptical that I deserve it? Does it fit me? Or would I be happier in the shadows somewhere, hiding in the gazebo? There are two cherubs in the foreground. They look like they're giving each other a high five, although I think what they're really doing is admiring a fish that they've caught. What does the fish represent? Is it important? Is it food for my spirit? Or is it something to laugh over and congratulate someone for? Or both? Is there something that I should be celebrating? Have I missed it? Should my attention be focused on the bird or the cherubs with their fish in order to live my life to its fullest?