Easter/Ostara Exchange

Juniper

OliviaRose said:
My package came today, must be from dolphingirl, because on her biz card said something about dolphins, and I got~
A little stuffed animal
A little basket of candy
Socks (used I think)
Tarot bag
Tarot book set with deck (not sure what kind, says Main Street)
Little notecards (which are cute & I can use with my biz) and
A kite

You gave me so many wonderful gifts, I'm sorry this didn't work out for you :(

StLouisTarot

Second Time

I mailed off my package for the second time. It came back the first time. I hope you enjoy it Exchange buddy!

penguinsandtigers

My package went out on monday, and according to ups tracking (gotta love that lol) was deliverd friday at 215 pm. I havent heard that she got it yet, but i sure hope so!!. And i cant wait for mine!! im getting excited, like a late birthday present :D *giggles happily* im so glad to finally be back online too. Take care.

penguinsandtigers

Im bouncing up and down right now. I got my package today :D:D:D:D

It has:
a stuffed puppy
an easter bunny chocolate
3 eggs, snickers, mily way, and hershey
1 candle and holder (sunshine sent)
a small gold incense holder with sage incense
a goddes totem
a deck of Tarot of The Animal Lords
and a purple holder

Im soooooooo excited, thanks so Much St.Louis Tarot!!!!!

*hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss

StLouisTarot

You are very welcome. I had fun putting it together.

Guiding Cauldron

loved catching up again!

Had a blast reading and catching upon everyones parcels :)
I'm so ooo glad the one i sent to sweden got there safely and taht nothing broke- i was petrified the egg would break!!
Since its nearly Easter just wanting to send blessings to everyones way, Happy Spring all :)

a_shikhs

Happy Easter everyone.. :)

OliviaRose

Happy Easter!!

Oh, I can't wait for tomorrow! My boys are going to be so happy. They love shoes so I got them new shoes and they're going to have baskets with shoes filled up with candy! So fun. And we're going to church this year because my boys think holidays are all about getting stuff. But man, I am scared about bringing my 3 boys to a catholic church, it's going to be crazy.

StLouisTarot

Hoppy Easter