Crystals for protection against black magic

StellarMyst

Crystal Books & Resources...

marablu said:
There's a ton of books about crystals out there, the best, in my opinion, has to be the Crystal Bible by Judy Hall, so if you have that one, I doubt you need any others :D

In any case, the one I have is called 'The Power of Crystals' by Denise Whichello Brown, and that's where I first found out about Lapis Lazuli's protective powers.

In case you do want to find out more, here's the link to an amazon list of crystal-related books:
http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Abou...rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=253462201&pf_rd_i=1402710100

I love Lapis Lazuli as well, since it has so many amazing properties, and an affinity for both the third eye and throat chakras. It's very well-rounded, so to speak :)

In fact, I often tape a small Lapis Lazuli stone to the middle of my forehead when I'm doing tarot readings (though only with very close friends, since most people might well wonder what a sane person is doing with a stone taped to their forehead :p)

marablu

Hi marablu,

Thank you for the book suggestions. I think the website will help as well. Personally, I use a necklace or a bracelet with the stone made into it. I suppose I'm just that sensitive to the stone's properties. Have you tried using Malachite? I have a friend that does, and she seems to do well with it. I have been researching the protective properties of various stones, and I like the book, "Love is in the Earth". This is an excellent resource for quick reference when you feel like the Crystal Bible is in need of a companion on the desk. :) I use both of these books together all the time. Perhaps one of these days, I'll get the one, "The Power of Crystals"...not sure when though.

Yours,

StellarMyst

Sophie

Black tourmaline and black obsidian are my two favourite anti-negative anything stones. Tourmaline in particular seems to work well with psychic negativity - I've used it successfully during a spell when I had nightmares, and the nightmares vanished literally overnight. I recently found a gorgeous black tourmaline pillar with a clear quartz embedded in it, mined in Namibia: I am planning to have it attuned with me during my reiki II attunement, on the advice of my reiki master, who is also a crystal therapist (btw, he rates Melody's book higher than Judy Hall's).

Malachite is said to absorb negative emotions - your own - so it would do as a complementary stone alongside another stone to repel the negative influence coming from the outside. It also enhances mental faculties, so you can fight the negativity with you own mind!

marablu

Stellarmyst,

I sincerely don't think you'll find the 'Power of Crystals' book particularly helpful if you already have the 'Crystal Bible' and the other one you mention (which I will look out for :)). Save your money and buy yourself flowers or ice-cream :p

Now I haven't tried malachite yet, I only have about 10 different kinds of crystals, and the shop I got them from appears to have vanished into thin air, Harry Potter-style :D, but as sooon as it materializes again I'll be sure to get one!

Fudugazi,

your tourmaline pillar sounds truly beautiful! I didn't know you could attune your crystals when you get your reiki attunements! Do you have more info on this? I have my Reiki I, but I remember my reiki master saying that we should avoid using crystals during that time, something about not confusing the energies I think. What's your take?

marablu

Satori

labradorite is an auric protector. I love it and always wear it when I do readings. Very good stone.

Also, Apache Tear is a protective stone believe it or not. I tend to keep one with me, because it is such a great stone that how could you have anything evil stick to you with one of those around!

Razordance

I'd like to add that I've heard of Citrine being effective at blocking psychic attack.

Also, I'd be interested in more info on using amber with jet. I've heard of the two being used together, but as I only recently obtained any jet, I haven't looked into it yet. Do the pieces need to be equal in size, or joined in any particular way? I have a few pieces of amber that are several inches across, which I don't want to damage, and a couple of small pieces. My jet pieces are approx 1-1 1/2" across.

balenciaga

Black Tourmaline

Hi all,
Anyone know where I can get black tourmaline (order online) to wear? - a pendant or bracelet - Neptune is going retrograde and heightened psychic sensitivity may make one prone to negative vibes.
Thanks!

Storm82

Im using black onyx for this purpose

balenciaga

Storm82,
Black onyx will do just as well then?:)

sleepingcat

I think Kyanite is a good way to call in a little extra spiritual help. It's supposed to help you keep in touch with your guides, so I see it as calling for a night-watchman to walk you out. *nods*

Setting up a cloaking bubble isnt bad either. When making a bubble of light for protection, add the note that it's also perfect camoflauge. Your image sinks into the ground and you're nowhere to be seen should anyone go looking. I went like.... two months like that and wasn't bothered.