(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ Justice

La Force

This is a scene of "natural consequences" . A woman who just got home from a long day, either it be work, or an event. She has just sat down in her favourite blue chair, to take off her red high heals. She rubs her sore foot, from wearing those heals. it feels so good to have them off. She sits in her living room, softly lit by a lamp, which cast a soft light onto her brown hair and red curtains behind her. Laying on the floor beside her blue chair is her white jacket that she took off and throw down before she sat. She hasn't drawn closed the curtains yet, the even sky and stars twinkle through the glass. On the other side of the chair, propped up against the corner, is her brown purse. This is where she dropped it down, before she took off her jacket. She just couldn't wait to sit and kick up her sore tired feet, from a long day.

Dominant colors are blue and red

From BM

"So many variables could create a cluttered, indecipherable mess. The final judgement, is the perfect result of your own decisions. You have enough on your plate keeping your own karma in order."

LWB: "The consequences of your actions are at hand."

La Force

La Force

My first impression of Justice

My first impression of Justice, was a split second thought, "Natural Consequence", So many times in my years, I would dress up to the nines, not only to go to work, but also to go out on the town. And I would think, haven't I learn my lesson yet, paid every time I wore those darn heels, blisters, sore feet, lower back problems, etc. all to look great, for societies expectations. I couldn't wait to get home and take those painful shoes off. Finally now that I'm older I stick to shoes that feel good on my feet, the good old runners. I do dread when there is an event, cause then I have to put those darn heels on. I will first try to bow out of those event, those shoes are torture to me. Bottom line is finding the balance, take my running shoes with me, to switch when my feet hurt due to heels.