(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ Hanged Man

La Force

The scene is "Yoga Time". Here is a woman in the yoga pose "Salamba Sirsasana". She is wearing a blue outfit for yoga. She is using a green yoga mat and beside her on one side is 3 lit white candles and on the other side of her is a single lit white candle. There is a white vase with a Dracaena braunii growing in it. The sun is filling the yellow cream colored room, with sunlight. The sunlight is reflecting off the wall and floor creating shadow outlines of the window panes.

Dominant colors are Blue, yellow, white

From BM

"This posture with her feet above her head, is a temporary over-ride of the mind and its analytical approach."

LWB "Willing surrender to an experience or situation."

La Force

La Force

My first impression of the Hanged Man

My first impression of the Hanged Man, Love the colors, and the image so warm, however you will not catch me doing that pose, even if my life depended on it. lol That is one thing I haven't been able to do even as kid, a simple head stand. lol

This does remind me of daughter who loves yoga, she does all the poses, I would watch her with amazement, she would even incorporate a yoga ball into her poses.

I do understand the yoga philosophies and concepts, so I find that this is a great depiction of the Hanged Man.