(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ Star

La Force

This is a scene of "Summer time fun." On a hot summers day a mom is spraying water, from a garden hose on her two children playing in blow up pool. Laughter and giggles echo from the children (boy and girl) as they try to run and jump out of the pool to get away from mommy spraying them with the garden hose. Even the family dog (Begal) joins in on the fun and runs around. There is a pink beach ball beside the kiddie air pool.

Dominant colors Yellow, brown and white

From BM

"She calms the heart and mind with reassurance that all will be well. She rises above the troubled waters of your soul and gives you light to follow when you cannot find it within yourself."

LWB " A time of renewal and cleansing."

La Force

La Force

My first impression with the Star

My first impression with the Star, What a better way, to depict the star, it is a change for me, that I like to see, out of my most commonly used decks. The colors are just right, the atmosphere and energies of the card. This is so like the Sun card.

It reminds me of summer time, where my daughter and grand babies came over, we had the kiddie pool all set up in the back yard, my dog Spice, and the kids, all playing in the pool. oh the fun and joy. This card depicts the hope, and the light at the end of the tunnel. Don't give up this is what you will receive. This is what remains, appreciate the little things in life. Don't despair!

I really like this card.