(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ Sun

La Force

This is a scene of a "Family Reunion". Family members have gather together for a summer barbecue. Tons of food are placed on the table, set with a lovely red and white plaid table cloth. Everyone is enjoying the food and each other. Gazebo tents are set up in the background for family members to escape the heat and sun, also any unwanted insects like wasps. two family members are standing in front of the tent talking to each other.

On the table is a bowl of fruit, salad, a bowl of potato salad, a plate of sandwiches, plastic cups, bottled juice, water, a cake ring, mustard, relish, ketchup.

The woman with brown short hair is holding a plastic cup of ? while talking to the woman with blonde hair holding a can of pop. Beside her is a man holding a plate of ? to the woman with brown hair. and beside him is grandpa hold his plate. all are enjoy the conversation. A young girl (child) is undecided of what see wants to eat, as she glazes over the goods on the table. all looks so yummy.

Dominant colors are yellow, orange, brown and olive green

LWB " Connections, generations, and cycles that bring joy."

La Force

La Force

My first impression with the Sun

My first impression with the Sun card, I love all the colors, feeling and the image. I has it all, The variety of age groups, which is nice to see, it take the sun card one step further, then your traditional Sun card, that just depicts a young child/toddler on the back of a horse, closed in by a brick wall. Yeah the Tents, can be looked at as the protective wall, but I like that it makes it more open, more free which in turn is more joy.

I love that it show a family reunion, takes me back in time, to when the family would meet up every year on the same weekend of July, at the same place. Which had a beautiful long sandy beach, I would play soccer with the boys on the beach for hours, (only girl playing soccer). I was the Tom boy of the family, but I didn't care. I had way to much fun being the tom boy any ways.