companion book..message to lee

martyn_uk

Is there going to be a companion book for this deck Lee?

I have finally found a deck that I truly connect to being a gay guy.

Thanks! :)

Lee

Hi martyn, glad you're enjoying the deck!

The publisher, Lo Scarabeo, has no plans at present to produce a book for the deck. I am certainly willing to write one if they should change their minds. :)

-- Lee

VisionQuest

Attn: Lo Scarabeo

I would like to officially pre-order my Gay Tarot companion book, written by Lee Bursten, at this time.
Thank you and have a groovy day.

:D

martyn_uk

book!

we should get a petition to lo scarabeo to enable lee to write the companion book! :)

Cerulean

If Lee ever felt motivated to write poetry or small personal essay notes...

...what a book it would be!

I was reading Frederick Morgan's small poem-essays of the Mitelli Bologna majors and sighed...the book is known as "The Tarot of Cornelius Agrippa."

I sometimes will read newer fiction/non-fiction authors if there are art media -- movie, graphic novel or tarot cards -- to support their stories.

I think I've read all of Lee's collective tarot essays on Tarot Passages (reviews).

Maybe we'll fondly look back at this thread when a book comes out...Jeremy Tarcher and Sons puts out great artistic teaching books. It needn't only be Llewellyn or Lo Scarabeo...but wouldn't they be wise if they did pick Lee up while they could afford him...?

Cerulean

BS6Robin

I'd add my name to the petition

I originally joined this forum after asking where was the book to go with the Gay Tarot, and Lee is right, they have not asked him - yet - to write a companion book for the deck.

How many names on the petition before they will?

XXRobin

martyn_uk

;)

i think if we all join forces we could get lo scarebeo to publish a book!

Martyn. :)

Lee

Hi folks, I have heard from Lo Scarabeo on this, and it turns out that there is a very slight possibility that this may one day come to pass, it depends on the overall direction they take on several decks, and first they have to see how things work out. So we'll have to wait and see.

Thanks everyone for your support! Your feedback makes a difference.

-- Lee

martyn_uk

hi lee

I hope that you do eventually get to write a companion book...i'm sure that we will all support you a much as we can!

Martyn x

BS6Robin

The Book, 2006/2007?

Mmmm, just generating thoughts on the inevitiable companion book. From perusing the multiple threads on Lee's Deck. They contain many ideas for Lee to expand on I hope, explanations of the cards, spreads they can be used on, tailored for the gay community but available for all as alternative views on other peoples issues and questions. I'd love to see both brief and detailed sections on the cards, lots of spreads to try out. Expansive thoughts generated from this forum acknowledged. Advice on undertaking readings for gay men in multiple relationships, without making them decide on one or another guy... would be useful. Lots more to add to the list, but later on perhaps. Does this thread belong here? If not, moderator should feel free to move it on... :)

XXRobin