A new de-enabling thread

wytchwood

DO NOT BUY THE MEDIEVAL SCAPINI!!!

It's really horrid, honestly, and I had the window box one which is meant to be better than the newer ones. The images are flat, boring, uninspiring and just pants. It seemed as though I would like it, but probably because I was thinking how it would fit in with an idea I had at the time, not because I was in any way inspired by it. I traded it to Sulis who was happy with it at the time, but guess what? It went up for trade. The minors don't know whether they're pips or pictorial with weird figures peeping out from behind the pips, and it's anybody's guess what those figures are trying to say. Well, you could just read from known meanings, but if you were going to do that you would be better off buying a real historical deck with pip minors, I think you'd be happier with it in the long run. Or perhaps you already have one in which case you don't need to buy anything!

wytchwood

rhombchick said:
So lately I've been hitting ebay with much feocity...
So far I've bought a shakespearean deck, a da vinci enigma deck, two oracle decks, a weird version of the RWS deck that I can't even describe and have placed bids on many more... this being all in the past week.....
umm....
Currently am bidding on 8 other decks... but in my defence am only winning 4...
This is all comming out of my 'going over seas to visit my sister' fund....
so....
HELP!

**ETA also bought some runes.... not that I know the first thing about runes...but they were going real cheap... so I bid...and now they're on their way... **sigh**

Oh dear..... I have so been there and it's no fun. If it's no fun why do we do it? The guilt far outweighs the pleasure. How about implementing a new rule? Say.... for every deck you buy you must sell two? Or do a reading with one of your existing decks to see what you're trying to cover up with all this spending.

emmsma

OK. I think I have been spared on this one.
Thanks all.

Debra

The print quality of the Scapini deck I had is just terrible--the images are too blurry to see. It was a real waste of moeny.

BrightEye

...and the gold isn't gold but mud.

thorhammer

OKay, can you all stop now? emmsma has said she's not getting it and I've already paid firefrost for mine!!! Now you're all just raining on my parade . . . :(

*sobs softly*

\m/ Kat

BrightEye

Whatcha doing in this thread then, sweetie?

thorhammer

Every new post, I think it's someone else asking for a different deck to be bashed so I can get my mind off how much I may or may not hate the Scapini, so I come in . . . and there's another post about the horrid thing!

:(

Feeling fragile this morning, been up since 3am. Sorry. Leaving thread.

\m/ Kat

gregory

thorhammer said:
Every new post, I think it's someone else asking for a different deck to be bashed so I can get my mind off how much I may or may not hate the Scapini, so I come in . . . and there's another post about the horrid thing!

:(

Feeling fragile this morning, been up since 3am. Sorry. Leaving thread.

\m/ Kat
You can always....

GIVE IT AWAY !