Zombie tarot - Three of Cups

shadowdancer

Every bride looks stunning on her wedding day. I am not sure I would describe her as blushing, and her make up artist leaves a lot to be desired, but hey who cares. In your wonderfully hazed over eyes, she is the most beautiful thing in the room. And we have to remember, it is what is on the inside that counts. The fact we can see what is on her inside is neither here nor there. You are both deliriously happy, and are about to celebrate the fact yoyu have committed the rest of your lives together. With that in mind, who are we to judge. This unusual union may bode well for the future of both species. If humans and undead get along and actually get married, it may mean in the long term the species won't be at each other's throats. (Although I have to show bias and say the zombies tend be the worst offenders in the throat stakes). As one of the wedding guests let's wish them all the best, and hope they enjoy their time together. And if she throws the boquet your way, try and catch it. Who knows, you may be destined to be next in line to be zombiefied.

Attachments

• cups 3.jpg
    cups 3.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 559