Zombie tarot - No. 9 The Hermit

shadowdancer

Well done - you have realised 'you' time is special and sacred. Nothing can get in the way of you, a good book and a box of chocolates, with no other stimulus to break the silence or spell. All I can say is that book must be darned good. I mean, you haven't even looked at those chocolates yet. Either that or you are demonstrating amazing self control, that would desert most females when put in the presence of such temptation. And what of those zombies outside? Well, they managed to break the window but for now the barrier of beams is doing its job, and doing it well. Trouble is they are likely to be persistent, so do your best to focus inwards and ignore them. That way you have a chance of keeping ownership of your innards if that makes sense. And heaven forbid if one does manage to break through and makes a beeline for those chocolates. It may be the last thing they ever do. There are more than enough to go round, but I just sense you pick and chose who you share with, and quite right too. You might want to eventually think about checking in with your neighbours. They may not have been as prepared as you, and may have reacted to the racket they were raising outside their windows

Attachments

• Hermit.jpg
    Hermit.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 424