what cards are your LEAST favorite to see?

Esperanza

The Tower card consistently comes up as a least favourite, but when you are in a rut, the Tower card can be welcomed card. I remember being very pleased when I got the card sometime ago. But I am still waiting for the predicted inferno.

I don't dislike the Wheel of Fortune, I just don't see how it contrubutes to the understanding of the situation. Things are going to get better or worse, depends ...

My least favourite cards perhaps, are those that I don't quite understand, those can mean completely opposite meanings and give no clue as to which is correct. the Wheel of Fortune is one, another is perhaps the Knight of Cups.

Richard

Canadian Girl said:
Nice. What deck is that from?
The Lebanese Tarot, a 22 card deck (majors only) published by Adam McLean. It's a pricey limited edition, but the images are sublime. I have a totally absurd school boy crush on the woman in the Temperance card.

celticnoodle

I never really liked the Wheel of Fortune, either.

I also do not care much for the Tower card or the 5 of pents card. And, the 3 of swords card either. very depressing!

Vadella

Hierophant--- Say what? I guess when one doesn't like to conform or go along with tradition they wouldn't "get" this card.

7 swords--- Gets me on edge. I don't like manipulators or liars.

High priestess--- I have no clue what she thinks I already know.

Moon--- Never explains itself, it's too busy being illusive I surmise.

3 swords--- Who wants their heart to be broken?

5 swords--- I really don't feel like fighting.

10 Swords--- I minds well just give up.

7 Pentacles--- ????!!! It's makes me frustrated. I have no patience for this card.

nisaba

Le Fanu said:
And because in a future position it's so unexciting to get them. "There's going to be a person in the future." OK, right... or "There's going to be an aspect of you in the future" :D
Gosh ... are you and I even on the same planet? They are as living and vibrant as any other card in the deck.

shellz

i dont like seeing the 4 of cups. i always feel like its telling me i've missed some awesome opportunity. or theres one staring me in the face and i just cant see it.

tarotcognito

Vadella said:
Hierophant--- Say what? I guess when one doesn't like to conform or go along with tradition they wouldn't "get" this card.

7 swords--- Gets me on edge. I don't like manipulators or liars.

High priestess--- I have no clue what she thinks I already know.

Moon--- Never explains itself, it's too busy being illusive I surmise.

5 swords--- I really don't feel like fighting.

10 Swords--- I minds well just give up.

7 Pentacles--- ????!!! It's makes me frustrated. I have no patience for this card.
LMAO!!!

Re the Hierophant, I've come over time to associate it with "big business" and corporate culture.

Seven of Pents, yeah, I hear ya. Can be frustrating. RWS makes it rather wishy washy. :grin:

Kelly-Ann

Vadella said:
Hah! That's my favourite card. To me it speaks of the urgent need for honest communication, so as a warning card I find it's quite powerful.

I have difficulty with all the knights.

And I kind of get bored/irritated by The Fool at times.

Brilliance

Emperor, Hierophant, Devil.