Everyday Tarot Magic...poof...disappears

ocho8s

...Or you can do a spread!!
I lost my digital camera a couple of weeks ago and did this spread and now i know who has it......has not returned it thou :-(
here is the spread

Is in the power tarot book and was given to me from a girl in one of my lists

x x x x x x x x 10
1 x 3 x x 6 x x 9
x 2 x 4 5 x 7 x 8

1 The object that is lost (in case you are really forgetful)
2 Something you need to know about this loss
3-4 Where to begin your search
5 Who or what will help
6-7 factors to be considered in your search
8-10 outcome

hth
Blessings
Anaoly

jota23

As a little anecdote, when something disappears, my 3, 4 and 4 (twins) year old daughters say that "bibbedy bobbedy boo (the fairy godmother from Cinderella) disappeared it!" I thought it was just cute at first, but then realized my children had associated the fairy godmother (the wise crone) with taking things that they were (usually) fighting over. It reminded me that sometimes going without gives you a new appreciation for it when you DO find it, and since it is your fairy godmother, she may be willing to give it back if you both ask nicely, and have learned the lesson she wanted you to learn. That lesson can vary from "now is not the right time" to "you should rely more on your intuition". Out of the mouth of babes, I say!

MercyMe

I invited a faerie to live with me when I purchased her picture. I was so drawn to this one Amy Brown rendering of an Autumn Leaf Faerie so I bought a postcard of her and put her in two places of honor -- on my bedroom mirror and as my computer desktop wallpaper. Shortly after that, a new CD went missing. Looked *everywhere.* Nada. A few weeks later it showed up in a different CD case with the CD that belonged in that case. Thing was, my daughter had just been listening to the CD that belonged in that case and she swears there was no other CD in there. Come to think of it, another music CD went missing and was returned shortly after that. I can't remember which CD, but the first one was Celtic Lullabies. I've deduced that the faerie either likes music or simply likes the shiny CD, not sure, but she did return both of them. Thankyouverymuch. :) Either she's still got my copy of Crossfade or someone else took it who isn't quite as honorable. I really don't mind faeries borrowing stuff as I've asked them to please return them in some fashion, even if it's in a trickster way, and so far she/they have.

~Mercy

paradoxx

lawguy51 said:
Now how weird is this. I decided that someone in my life was worthy of a spell. I went to my collection of Tarot books which are all kept on one shelf, away from my main bookshelves, and Everyday Tarot Magic wasn't there. I pulled every book out of the shelf. I looked all over the other bookshelves. I know it never left my home office because I don't pull it out very often. It's just disappeared. I'm flummoxed!

Lawguy51

Maybe the higher power is trying to inidcate that you should create your own spell.

.::Cerridwen::.

maybe it's with my one sock that seems to disappear with every load of laundry....

MareSaturni

.::Cerridwen::. said:
maybe it's with my one sock that seems to disappear with every load of laundry....

Yours disappear too, eh? Phew... ;)

I guess it just wasn't time for you to cast any spell. Weird things happen when the great powers tell you to not cast a spell...many times i burtn my hand for touching the insense when i was thinking about castinga spell for this and that...it was like a message saying STOP!

The faeries might have taken it too. Just ask them nicely, and offer something back...don't get angry, they are playful kids. Once they see you are serious, but you mean no harm, i'm sure they'll give it back.

:TPW Yuko

Nevada

tarotbear said:
I have found that the best thing to do when you can't find something is to stop looking any more and do something else :)
Me too. Maybe you don't really need it right now, Lawguy, and it will turn up when and if you do. :)

Nevada