Lost Website

Little Baron

Recently, through an old thread, I found a site that had interpretations of the Thoth cards. The writer went through with little tables showing basic symbolism and an 'overview' at the end, saying how it could be interpretated in a reading.

I have seen this site before but cannot remember what it is called. It is not dealing with just the Thoth.

All I remember is that the links to each catogary on the site are on the right hand side of the page doing down in a little curved ark shape. The icons could be little pentacles. Does anyone know which site this is? Have searched through many threads but cannot find it.

LB

Little Baron

That is so odd Lee!

The one that I was imagining (with the ark and the pentacles) was the wrong site ... but the link you gave was to the site I was looking for ... I could have sworn that it was the other one.

Thanks so much ... have been searching for it for ages

LB

sunflowr

Lee said:
Is this it? The categories on the right aren't in an arc shape, but otherwise it seems to fit your description:

http://www.tryskelion.com/preface.htm

-- Lee

Thanks, Lee! I was looking for a website like this too, to help me out a bit with Gill tarot. Thanks! :)

Emily

I hadn't seen this site before - looks good - thanks for posting the link. :)

Lee

Glad I could help. :)

-- Lee