Black Aura... spread to help gid rid of?

Dovanna

A coworker of mine recently got her palm read, and the reader told her she had a very black aura around her. Apparently people around her are jealous/hate/etc... of her and it is effecting her own aura.
Needless to say she's rather upset about the whole situation. I told her I'd bring in my cards and see what we can do about it.

I'm not a religious or spiritual person, but I'd like to help make her feel better if I can. For those who know more about auras and what-not, is there a spread I can do to help her figure out how to straighten things out from a mystical point of view?

Thanks!

fairyhedgehog

Did the palm reader offer to clear the black aura for a fee, or am I being overly cynical here?

Papageno

fairyhedgehog said:
Did the palm reader offer to clear the black aura for a fee, or am I being overly cynical here?

LOL

that's a very good question.........however, I'd add that if there's a "negative" "black aura" surrounding this individual, it emanates from within that person........ie. she's not cursed. there are other issues closer to home that need to be acknowledged.
this is all theoretical, of course, assuming there is indeed a "black aura" ....and the "palm reader" is a person with integrity........

Tryska

yeah - i have a friend who sees auras - and he would never charge for it. When he saw an aura with black or red in it, he avoided that person as much as possible. Aura's coem from within, not without - so I think your friend is being hoodwinked, much like Umbrae's link suggests.