Oracle De-enabling

Chronata

Can't help with the tailors (Have to really see one first!)

but I think I can help with the Fantod...

Nifty illustrations...dark humor...BUT

But it doesn't really work like an actual oracle.

You can't actually use it...unless you are an evil psychotic who wants to know what horrible disaster to spring next upon your nemesis!

Seriously...the book that comes with it doesn't offer anything at all happy...but is filled with gloom and doom and predictions of all the horredous things that will cause your death.

It's darkly funny...but not useful as an oracle.

magpie9

lark said:
Sharp corners that draw blood
Plastic lamination
No numbers on cards or in the book so you have to hunt for the meanings.
I have pulled a card for you to see what fate might befall you if you buy this deck
You got The Ecorche~
June
Sexual incompetence
a forged check
obscurity
irregularities
puckers
inconstancy
an accident on a pier
morbid sesibilities
deception
a social disease
confinement
cysts
if any of these fates appeal to you well then this is the deck for you. :)
Lark that's Brilliant!!!! :D

Cat*

lark said:
Sharp corners that draw blood
Plastic lamination
:( I do have a corner rounder, but I think I'd be scared to take it to this deck...

I have pulled a card for you to see what fate might befall you if you buy this deck
You got The Ecorche~
June
Sexual incompetence
a forged check
obscurity
irregularities
puckers
inconstancy
an accident on a pier
morbid sesibilities
deception
a social disease
confinement
cysts
if any of these fates appeal to you well then this is the deck for you. :)
June sounds great! :D

Chronata said:
You can't actually use it...unless you are an evil psychotic who wants to know what horrible disaster to spring next upon your nemesis!
I already know that: I'll june them all! }) ;)

Seriously...the book that comes with it doesn't offer anything at all happy...but is filled with gloom and doom and predictions of all the horredous things that will cause your death.
Uh, I could use it for "worst-case scenario readings"? :D

It's darkly funny...but not useful as an oracle.
*sigh* You might be right. Although thorhammer's readings with it were pretty great... and I'd love to combine it with the Phantasmagoric Theater Tarot... *wandering away, still pondering*

nisaba

Cat* said:
Although thorhammer's readings with it were pretty great... and I'd love to combine it with the Phantasmagoric Theater Tarot... *wandering away, still pondering*
Hey! comments like that have no place in a thread like this! <laughter>

Cat*

nisaba said:
Hey! comments like that have no place in a thread like this! <laughter>
Not even from the ones who asked for de-enabling? So you can talk us out of it? Please?

Debra

The Tarot of the Tailors is clever but worthless for any kind of fortune-telling.

Cat*

Debra said:
The Tarot of the Tailors is clever but worthless for any kind of fortune-telling.
Even for people who sew?

Alamaris

Kris Waldherr's "Goddess Inspiration Oracle". I've been really drawn to goddess lore lately, and while I'm not fond of her squishing goddesses into tarot archetypes, I thought an oracle might be more appropriate. However, I have heard that there isn't a negative card in the entire 80-card deck, and I don't like the idea of that at all.

De-enable me!