Bella Sara Cards

hunter

I saw some of these cards on the clearance table at Border's a few months ago and couldn't figure out what they were, but thought they were really pretty and... not sure what the word is...but they seemed to be screaming "buy me!" I didn't buy them, but never forgot them.

Magnetic might be the word for them.

silverwings94

I just picked up today The Collectors Tin for 2009 and its beautiful. Now that I am very excited about them and hooked I can't find any in stores . Wamart only had the tins.Barns and Noble doesn't sell them in their stores neither does Borders. Any suggestion where I can go and get my Bella Sara fix?
Kat

cardlady22

I've been lucky enough to find booster packs from the last 4 sets at my local Books-A-Million and Walmart. But, they tend to sell out fast. I think a lot of people buy them up to sell on eBay or trade through the bellasara fan group. Sometimes the best deals are at the online stores that sell other TCGs (trading card games) and CCGs. (collectable card games)

Let me know if you want the alphabetical order checklist database I made for the first 8 sets. Doing searches for the individual horse names gives much better results.

ETA: I just made a deal for the last 43 that I wanted! I'm so excited!

silverwings94

B&N also said to check out the Trading Card and Comic Book stores . I'm going to check our town bookstore and see if they have any.

cardlady22

Depending on where you live, stores that cater to actual riders sometimes carry toys and horse statue/models like the ones made by Breyer. A few bellasara members have mentioned ordering cards through their tack store.

Glass Owl

I have seen Bella Sara Cards at Blockbuster although their selection was very limited. I have been picking up mine at Walmart.

silverwings94

Just returned from target with 4 packs of cards. Now to check if there are any doubles.
Kat

cardlady22

Well, drat! I'm still 1 card away from corral-ing all my little beauties! Further proof that my "Dear Little Friend" of the Neopets oracle was correct in his reading for me!

ETA: finally roped that last horse! Guess what the affirmation is:

The whole world is at your feet.

cardlady22

my initial favorites: based on affirmation

OK, I made a quick run through my binder to see what jumped out at me. What do you know . . . it's 44 cards! I've always wondered why that seems to be a magic number for oracles.

Abenaki, Achilles, Aheron, Alexander, Aphaia, Autumn, Beran, Blackfeet, Bonnie, Bosi, Bukefalos, Cantaro, Cha Ye, Chung, Eagle, Echo, Euros, Filippa, Freja, Hellevi, Hercules, Inuit, Ivy, Jonas, Kendra, Kiowa, Knight, Lenape, Macon, Moonphantom, Mushu, Oracle, Parlez, Prisma, Rodin, Shadow, Snowflake, Sophie, Starfrost, Sung, Thunder, Tlingit, Waterpearl, Yakama

ETA: The easiest way to view specific individual cards is to search on eBay because the sellers post their pics.