Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle

HearthCricket

Nope. Same size. :)

faunabay

OK, I asked because while I haven't tried to put my dragonfae in a baba bag, I didn't think it would be too big for it. hmmm...... oh well. :D

HearthCricket

faunabay said:
OK, I asked because while I haven't tried to put my dragonfae in a baba bag, I didn't think it would be too big for it. hmmm...... oh well. :D

::::Grabs Baba Bags...slips deck in....closes it....slips deck out...::::

Okay. A bit tight on the sides. Would have to be really careful not to wear on sides of cards, not to mention not rip inside of Baba bag. Top does not close all the way, but about 3/4ths of the way. Hmm..... I guess I will be playing with bags tomorrow and when my Tarot Totes order comes! :D

faunabay

I use a velvet, stretchy bag for my dragonfae. So haven't even tried to put them in a regular, nonstretchy one. LOL

HearthCricket

faunabay said:
I use a velvet, stretchy bag for my dragonfae. So haven't even tried to put them in a regular, nonstretchy one. LOL

Oooh, stretchy bags! Neato! :D

HearthCricket

Troublemaker! :D Now I have to look into these, too! And I am supposed to be going to bed!!!

Jewel

OK Hearth Cricket you made me add this to my Amazon wishlist *LOL*. I am sure I will be getting it soon.

Faunabay, why did you make me go to that site???? do you realize they have 2 Mermaid bags (which I must have) and that cool faerie one, and if MidnightBlue sees the unicorn one she will want it too! Bad Faunabay!!! - speaking of you, since you made me the lovely bag to go with my Dragonfae, prehaps I when I order my deck I will send it to your house so you can make this one a home too! *LOL*. $20 per bag, they are nice but sheeeesh!

Guiding Cauldron

oh geez not bags!! They look uber soft too the Angel wing and the Vertical Gate look Amazing. FB knock it off with the enabling madam lol xx

Jewel

Guiding Cauldron said:
oh geez not bags!! They look uber soft too the Angel wing and the Vertical Gate look Amazing. FB knock it off with the enabling madam lol xx
They are soft (I touched hers when I was there *LOL*), but she will not stop enabling, it is a compulsion she has. Poor girl. I think Hearth Cricket might also have the same affliction. Very disruptive to my bank account I might add *LOL*. You should really be careful of Faunabay though, I have the decks to show what her influence can do to one. At least this time the deck can be blamed on someone else for a change .... *LOL*