Doreen Virtue - positive or just too fluffy?

cirom

Even I am beginning to be lost for words. This thread is reminding me of some after dinner discussion I tried to have with my born again Christian brother in law. When I asked him to explain the clear archeological evidence of dinosaurs and the discrepancies that signified within the biblical timeline. His response was that dinosaur bones were placed there by God to test our faith.

???????

Its times like that where you just have to give up, turn on the TV instead, and watch the Cartoon Network. Which is what I think I'll do now.

Milfoil

Whatever people want to believe, it's your life and the evidence is there for each of us to use as we see fit. I have to be getting on with other things and this circular discussion has run its course for me.

Freddie

I love the angel movement and I like most of her followers that I meet, but I feel she is very misguided concerning her beliefs and teachings on angel work.

Freddie

HOLMES

I love the angel movement and I like most of her followers that I meet, but I feel she is very misguided concerning her beliefs and teachings on angel work.
Freddie

i will agree on that,,
to use an example from a book called "you are pychic " by debra,,
she describes an example of a person saying demon get out and it comes out of the big doe..

so with doreen works, ah never mind that,, let me use an example i just used her oracle here,, and the last card was clairognizance and the postiveness of this card was to listen to the thoughts you may get as they are answers to your prayers..

that was pretty postive but as i did the reading i realize perhaps if a person isnt' grounded, or is new to angel work they might not be able to discern between the angels messages, and the lower messages of the ego, or lower realms.
i posted as such in the reading but yeah that would be a case of a deck being postive perhaps to a fault.
dont' get me wrong if i saw say the hermit upright there ,, i may think to say to the person pay attention to your guidance as they may be angelic but be sure it is angelic.
so that clarification i would make in a tarot reading as well