Celtic Messages by Joules Taylor

karen0205

Here's somewhat of a description off a website. Sounds like a nice deck. It looks like some of the cards are pictured around the card shown on the cover of the box. Not scenic cards, just symbols. They look nice.

CELTIC MESSAGES (ISBN 978-97394-8833-1) by Joules Taylor is a brand new, still in the box kit including a 64-page color guide and Mandala coloring book, 52 sacred symbol cards (round), and a linen bag. Explore your destiny and gain deeper insight into your life. Lay out the cards for a reading, contemplate their messages, then look up their full meanings in the accompanying guide book.

Illustrated with the ancient and magical symbols of Celtic lore, the cards fall into four suits: The Helpers are deities and mythological heroes; Totems are animal guides; the Places cards reveal the sacred landscapes of heart and soul; and Tools show the talismans of Celtic ritual and festival. If you're inspired by the symbols you see, you can go on to create your own unique piece of Celtic art by coloring in one of the specially commissioned mandalas.

From the Celtic know to the deities of the earth and sky, the cauldron to the double spiral, CELTIC MESSAGES reveals the symbols of the Celts and shows how to harness their wisdom in your everyday life.

pippi

Oooh, those four suits sound really neat! Thanks for the link/info, bodhran and Karen!

BodhiSeed

Thanks Karen. Guess I'll put it in my Amazon cart until it gets released. It can keep my Druid Plant Oracle company. :D

Bodhran

Lewen

Oh wow! Something else to add to my wishlist. I seem to have this celtic thing going on. Thank you for sharing!

Lexie

Oh great, another nice deck!!! Please, stop, I can't afford it!!!! :joke:

( I want it, I want it, I want it......)

Crystal Water

I am going to preorder at Amazon. This looks like a really beautiful deck. I am really into round decks. If you google in Celtic Messages, there is a link to a ebay listing and you can see what the deck and its contents look like.

autumnsdaughter

This looks really beautiful... Lexie, I understand your sentiments! :D

magpie9

It's already out---I got it from OneSpirit.com a month ago. It's a buet. :)

Lewen

I'm waiting for it to be shipped. I got it off of e-bay. Can't wait to see it!