Vision Quest - Three of Water

Soaring Eagle

Description: In the background are rocks with wáter pouring over them, with three small streamlets; one goes to a wáter basin in the middle, and the two sides go into cups being held by male and female hands. There are bushes that hide the people from us. Surrounding the water basin are pumpkins, grapes, apples, and other fruits.

Significant Details: The people are hidden, not wanting to reveal themselves. Their cups are full, as is their basin, and they have fruit gathered around the basin. This could signify that even though all is plentiful right now, if they are not careful, all could be lost. What will happen when the basin overflows onto the fruit? The fruit will rot.

My Interpretation: Things are going right; you have a sense of great fulfillment. Things seem to be overflowing right now, but be careful to keep a guard, because it could all end rapidly.

Why are the people hidden in this picture? Have they just eaten, then needed to rest? Was the food not theirs? This card, even though a positive card, gives me a sense of ending. Like something is about to end.

Penthasilia

I am wondering if the reason that they are hidden it to ensure privacy, and protecting what they have now- to ensure it doesn't overflow. Just a thought...

Description: In the background are rocks with wáter pouring over them, with three small streamlets; one goes to a wáter basin in the middle, and the two sides go into cups being held by male and female hands. There are bushes that hide the people from us. Surrounding the water basin are pumpkins, grapes, apples, and other fruits.

Significant Details: The people are hidden, not wanting to reveal themselves. Their cups are full, as is their basin, and they have fruit gathered around the basin. This could signify that even though all is plentiful right now, if they are not careful, all could be lost. What will happen when the basin overflows onto the fruit? The fruit will rot.

My Interpretation: Things are going right; you have a sense of great fulfillment. Things seem to be overflowing right now, but be careful to keep a guard, because it could all end rapidly.

Why are the people hidden in this picture? Have they just eaten, then needed to rest? Was the food not theirs? This card, even though a positive card, gives me a sense of ending. Like something is about to end.

Soaring Eagle

That is an interesting thought. I hadn't thought of it as a "stash". Maybe they are picnicing? I like the idea of wanting privacy. I'm going to spend a little more time with this card to think on it.

Thank you.

divinegoddess

Numerology Reference: 3 - Time, Creativity, Versatility, Development, Abundance, Triad, Initial Achievement of Goals, Growth

Keywords*: Fullness, overflowing on all levels, peak experience, celebration, delight, having it all, withholding nothing

Inner message*: Now you are ready to celebrate! Everything bears fruit. All things go your way. Energy is welling up incessantly, filling every bowl in your house to overflowing. Enjoy what is offered this instant, while staying open for new surprises. Make no rules about what must happen next, and don’t let your fears hold you back at all!

Outward manifestation*: Events and circumstances you have long been hampered by, now rapidly move toward their final, fruitful resolution. You can let go of the old, oppressive stuff. Without hesitation and guilt, let yourself fall into this delightful pool of inner – and perhaps already outwardly manifested – fullness.

My Interpretation: This is the time for growth, creativity, development and celebrations. Things are going right for you, you feel fulfilled. I feel a sense of privacy, perhaps a moment of being alone to keep this moment with you forever. A trip into nature might deepen your spirituality.

*From the LWB