Vision Quest - Six of Water

Soaring Eagle

Description: There are six bowls full of water sitting on rocks. There is a plant with six flowers that winds between the bowls. Behind the bowls is a rock wall with water spilling down, the water is hitting behind the closest bowl, and dividing into two streamlets.

Significant Details: The water bowls are full, showing their abundance. The flowers seem to add a sense of pleasure. The rocks signify stability. The water is flowing very powerfully, as are the two streamlets that are created. The water is signifying continued life. The plant is signifying growth and pleasure.

My Interpretation: You will experience much contentment and happiness. There are positive developments on the horizon. Allow yourself to enjoy your natural harmony, this may be a time for inner relaxation.

The rocks give a sense of earthiness, stability, security. The way the bowls are placed with the plant and the water, I think they were intentionally left. Maybe as part of a ritual or party? The orange flowers really give me a sense of pleasure. I want to join the party, or possibly create my own. This card is inviting, calling me to have fun. I can have fun because I know I'm secure, I'm with friends.

divinegoddess

Numerology Reference: 6 - Fulfillment, Truth, Beauty, Peace, Communication, Problem-Solving, Cooperation, Balance, Relaxation

Keywords*: Pleasure, positive development, well-being, contentment and happiness, fun, success in love, inner relaxation, natural harmony

Inner message*: Now you can relax, let go of those mental and emotional tensions. Your life force is flowing calmly and sweetly, nourishing your whole system, helping you regain your inner equilibrium quite easily. Allow yourself to enjoy life a while lot more. And on all levels.

Outward manifestation*: So much is possible now! You are ready to tackle new projects with confidence, thus succeeding without a lot of stress. You may even enjoy your daily routine. Seize this happy moment to clear up some emotional matters with friends and loved ones. Establish a new basis from which to proceed. If you honor and treat yourself well, you will treat others accordingly.

First Impression: The bowls that were once broken, are now blooming with color and there is even a completely new bowl, giving the information that you have regained your strength again from the loss. I absolutely love the water on the top, it is so colorful, all the way to the end!

My Interpretation: What Soaring Eagle said.

*From the LWB