Vision Quest - Seven of Water

Soaring Eagle

Description: There are seven water jugs sitting on a rock formation. The sky behind the jugs is green, there is no sun but it’s obviously daytime. Five of the jugs are broken, spilling their contents onto the rocks.

Significant Details: The seven jugs, normally a sign of abundance, now show great loss as five of them are broken. The rocks signify a solid foundation. The loss of water is signifying a part of ourselves leaving.

My Interpretation: You are feeling emotionally depleted. There has been too much wastefulness, excess. You may be going through a period of denial. You may feel physically depleted, as you’re doing too much. You have been over-indulging.

The rocks are old, part of a natural formation, making me feel as if there is a solid foundation beneath me. The water spilling from the jugs is almost green tinted, it's been there a long time, and now is "foul".

As the 7 (Excess) follows the 6 (Pleasure) and comes before 8 (Stagnation) maybe it is saying that you have enjoyed yourself, but negleced parts of your life, and if you are not careful that you may lose hope?

divinegoddess

Numerology Reference: 7 - Challenges, Victory, Exploration, Insight, Independence, Reflection, Assessment, Motives, Spirituality, Wisdom, Perfect Order

Keywords*: Excess, wastefulness, emotional depletion, loss of strength through denial, illusory success, possible self-deception, indulgence

Inner message*: This card signifies neglect of oneself and one’s resources. Something is zapping your vital energy. To let yourself go down the drain is not the answer here. Further neglext won’t accomplish anything. Beating up on yourself emotionally won’t help either. Carefully observe how you treat yourself. Then your course will become abundantly clear.

Outward manifestation*: To find your own truth and get back on the right track, you have to stop playing games of self-deception. Whatever you refuse to see or acknowledge is inside you, manifests in your environment with undeniable force. Take responsibility for the situation you have created for yourself. When you are willing to do that, a solution will emerge a lot sooner.

First Impression: This suit is turning out to be very unstable, then again water in real nature environment is unstable.

My Interpretation: Read Soaring Eagle’s interpretation.

*From the LWB

divinegoddess

The rocks are old, part of a natural formation, making me feel as if there is a solid foundation beneath me. The water spilling from the jugs is almost green tinted, it's been there a long time, and now is "foul".

As the 7 (Excess) follows the 6 (Pleasure) and comes before 8 (Stagnation) maybe it is saying that you have enjoyed yourself, but negleced parts of your life, and if you are not careful that you may lose hope?

That's the feeling I get as well. I wouldn't say lose hope, but maybe more feeling hopelessness. I think that some things might be neglected or not seen, therefore we close ourselves from the world. If that makes sense.

Soaring Eagle

That does make sense.