Vision Quest - Nine of Water

Soaring Eagle

Description: There is a waterfall with several plateaus of water. Beside the waterfall are nine large water containers. On the last plateau of water you can see a woman with her back to us. There is a large tree to one side of the waterfall.

Significant Details: While there is no direct sunlight, there is definitely light, it is obviously daytime. The water is signifying the continuance of life.

My Interpretation: You will be experiencing great joy and happiness. You want to share your happiness with the world. You are thankful for life’s pleasures. You have more energy.

I feel pleased, relaxed. I can sit back and enjoy life’s pleasures. Even though I only see the back of the woman, I can tell that she is enjoying herself, taking pleasure in the freedom she has to bathe.

The 9 (Joy) gives me a sense of joy after enduring the 8 (Stagnation). Maybe all of the green (growth) is showing us how we have grown emotionally after dealing with the 7 (Excess) and 8 (Stagnation). We could not feel this happiness if we had not dealt with the other two. I also feel that the red, giving us strength, shows us that we are stronger than we had been while dealing with the 7 and 8.

divinegoddess

Numerology Reference: 9 - Fruition, Attainment, Bringing Things to a Conclusion

Keywords*: Joy, upsurge of power, exuberance, thankfulness, great receptivity and freedom, experiencing happiness and spreading it

Inner message*: Now you can show your unacknowledged love for yourself and others openly. Thus, the gate to a completely new life-style opens. Fully enjoy what comes to you. Moreover, be grateful for what you already have. The power of your natural, unfabricated joy rejuvenates your heart.

Outward manifestation*: The joy of simply being alive spreads itself in ever widening circles. No pushing on your part is needed. This is a great time to be creatiive. Let what is arising inside you take form. Genuine joy constantly breeds more joy, infecting all those you touch. So keep the inner channels open. Don’t block them again with memories of your dead past!

First Impression: You have finally found happiness and joy, you’re now content where you are. The water is sparkling. You’re dancing in the water, all the nine jugs are full of fresh water. You’re taking care of the place where you currently reside.

My Interpretation: Read Soaring Eagle’s interpretation.

*From the LWB

divinegoddess

The 9 (Joy) gives me a sense of joy after enduring the 8 (Stagnation). Maybe all of the green (growth) is showing us how we have grown emotionally after dealing with the 7 (Excess) and 8 (Stagnation). We could not feel this happiness if we had not dealt with the other two. I also feel that the red, giving us strength, shows us that we are stronger than we had been while dealing with the 7 and 8.

Couldn't have put it better myself, even if I tried! :)

Soaring Eagle

Thank you. :)