Doreen Virtue Oracle decks - Anyone interested in Study Groups?

elviefae

What Doreen Virtue deck(s) do you favor?
Favorite is Healing with the Fairies, also have:
Healing with the Angels
Messages from your Angels (except I gave this one to hubby)

How did you acquire your deck(s)?
I read Doreen's book "Healing with the Fairies" and found out about the decks.

How do you use your cards?
I usually do a daily draw. I will do spreads when I have something specific for myself I want answered or if I'm reading for someone else. I read for myself and others.

What is your most favorite card out of all the decks?
Soulmate--its adorable. Just love the artwork on that one.

What is your least favorable/understood card?
Hmmm...its not one of the Fairies ones thats for sure...would probably be most of the ones in the Messages from your Angels. I just don't click with that one *at all.*

What else is important to you regarding discussion of these decks?
Just about everything...stories about using them...what some of the other decks are like --esp. Mermaids & Dolphins. How does that one differ from the others?

Logiatrix

sunshineluvr, good to have you join us!
:D

Hey, group, check it out!
We've already created an impressive "to do" list...
So far, we will be:

-discussing observations of individual cards
-drawing comparisons between decks
-sharing spreads
-exchanging readings
-creating stories with the cards
-posting experiences (amazing readings, inspirational stories, etc.)
-offering new ways to use our cards (rituals, meditations, journals, etc.)

Is anything missing?
:)

Rhiamon

hey, I used a spread from the book Power Tarot with my Healing with the Fairies, and got an amazingly accurate reading...I want to share the reading AND the spread, but should I put it in this thread, or create another?

matchyg

Please share the Tarot spread

Hi rhiamon,

Please share the read and the spread. I am a little wary to use the tarot type spread since there are only 44 cards and the tarot spread uses 9 cards.

Jade

Rhiamon

matchyg said:
Hi rhiamon,

Please share the read and the spread. I am a little wary to use the tarot type spread since there are only 44 cards and the tarot spread uses 9 cards.

Jade
the one I used is only 5 cards :) I will post it in the morning, as my eyes are watering from lack of sleep...hehe *yawn*

rash212

Do any of your'll keep these oracle decks wrapped in cloth or tarot bags?? Or r they just lying nicely in their boxes?!!!:)

rash

elviefae

rash, mine are just in their boxes. But what I do is prop them. I lay the top of the box down first with the LWB. Into that I angle the bottom of the box with the cards and on top of the cards I put crystals/stones or feathers --whatver I want to "feed" my deck. It is working very well.

mollykins74

Hi

I would love to join the study group, I have all of the Doreen Virtue decks.

What do I need to do?

Love

Mollykins xxxx

mollykins74

What Doreen Virtue deck(s) do you favor?

I find this one hard to answer as they are all so lovely. I have ordered the new deck saints and angels and just waiting for it to be delivered. I work quite alot with the Messages from your Angels.

How did you acquire your deck(s)?

I bought them either from the Holistic shop or from Amazon

How do you use your cards?

I use them to give people readings on forums, by email and in Spirtual Cicrle. I give readings to myself and use them in meditation in groups and by myself.

with the Fairy deck and mermaid and dolphin deck, I use these decks togther and find they mix well. Using the fairy card for the basis and the mermaid/dolphin deck to look in more detail at the reading.

The Arch Angel cards mix well with the Healing with Angel Cards. The Goddess Guidance I use mainly for myself.

What is your most favorite card out of all the decks?

Isis Card in the Goddess deck, past lives facinate me.

What is your least favorable/understood card?

Couldnt think of one

What else is important to you regarding discussion of these decks?

Learning to learn from others on new approaches, new spreads and share, thoughts feelings etc

Logiatrix

mollykins, welcome...
Glad to see you here!
:thumbsup:

rash212 said:
Do any of your'll keep these oracle decks wrapped in cloth or tarot bags?? Or r they just lying nicely in their boxes?!!!:)

rash
Hi, rash...
My angels live in a zippered velvet bag; it's a rich dark blue with a gold embroidered and beaded design on one side. I also put a little gold angel charm on the zipper-pull. It's quite a sturdy bag, well suited to my rather substantial angel deck.
I keep a cloth in the bag with the cards, too. It is a sheer, dark blue square of cloth with a pattern of little gold angels and stars all over it.
The angels picked out everything--the bag, cloth, everything. It all came to me in such perfect, "coincidental" circumstances that it just had to be angels at work. ;)