The Quest Tarot study group

Emily

I took delivery of this deck yesterday, had a chance to look through it better today. It is a beautiful deck, very colourful and busy. There are so many subtle symbols hidden within the cards that I'm seeing something new each time I look at them. Like the shimmer of a face in the upper left hand corner of the Daughter of Cups or the two faces on the bottom of the Hierophant card.

I think this is going to be a very inspirational deck to get to know. Can't wait to start reading the book properly. :)

Edited to say:- started the book lol

prk001

I am just starting to learn about tarot and I am interested in learning more about the quest tarot.
Will someone who is well versed with quest tarot start a thread on major arcana and another 4 different threads for the minors?
As we already have threads for the court cards, this will complete the study of the whole deck & help newcomers like me to learn more about the deck.

Also, there is one more benefit to this. If we start the above five threads & do some discussion then we will reach the 10 threads & also 100 posts in a few days.
Once this happens we will have a seperate forum to discuss and learn about the Quest tarot deck.

Moonbow

I'll join in where I can, I've done alot of readings with this deck particularly in the Seekers threads and it is so good for tapping into the imagination.

You guys have made me get my deck out now!

M*

prk001

Hi Moonbow,
I have seen in other study groups that people have started a new thread for each card.
I think that looks better (since everyone may want to start with different cards to study) rather than having one common thread for major arcana & 4 threads for major arcanas.

RK

Moonbow

I have to go now, but I be back tomorrow. Go ahead and start a thread and I will join in, I know others here will too.

M* :)

Edited to say: If you don't want to start it I will, but can't tonight. Go for it prk

prk001

I am starting one thread for major arcana and 4 different threads for the minor arcanas.
Basically these threads will contain the names of the cards.
Once someone starts their own thread on a card that card will be linked to any one of these 5 threads based on the card.

I hope this will start the study process of the quest tarot deck and I welcome all the quest deck lovers to start posting their own threads on any card you wish from this deck.

Also, for anyone who is posting information on cards, I would like you to post a seperate thread for each card. This will make it easy for me to link it to the 5 main threads that I am starting.

RK

prk001

I have also posted a new thread where all the threads related to the Quest Deck is collected & categorized. You can look at this thread and give any suggestions or changes which you think will help all of us.